Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Contact seller
Ive got these center console parts that I won’t be using. The main part has broken pins. I’ve read that you can drill and tap for small screws, but I don’t know.

I have mostly everything... including screws/bolts. I’m hoping I can help someone out who needs something small.

I’ll start the price off at $40 for it all minus the black heavy fiberglass piece. But let me know if you need something as I’ll break it up.

Riddler

7F8D2ACB-E61E-4497-AA9B-940841629A6F.jpeg

B5EB387F-9EE6-473F-AF33-D88976513921.jpeg

Ive got these center console parts that I won’t be using. The main part has broken pins. I’ve read that you can drill and tap for small screws, but I don’t know.

I have mostly everything... including screws/bolts. I’m hoping I can help someone out who needs something small.

I’ll start the price off at $40 for it all minus the black heavy fiberglass piece. But let me know if you need something as I’ll break it up.

Riddler

View attachment 1715134041

View attachment 1715134043

Riddler

View attachment 1715134041

View attachment 1715134043

Hi;

I think that I can use help with using this forum. You can call me on my cell *** *** xxxx

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi;
If I can get an exact size, weight and shipping zip...I can put my end together. I've shipped out of Canada before, always a delay at least. I'm still in and would like to make this happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back