center link ?

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can anyone verify this center link to be a early A V8.

Outer holes are 22 3/8 apart and inner holes are 18 3/4 apart
over al length is 23 3/4 and you can see the bends are just a little bit different at each end.
Thank you for your help again.:-D

bbbb4 033.jpg

bbbb4 034.jpg

bbbb4 035.jpg

bbbb4 039.jpg

bbbb4 040.jpg

Mine is 22 1/4" length, outer holes are exactly 21" apart, inner holes are exactly 17 1/2" apart. And the outer to inner hole length is just about 2". Mine looks a lot beafier. Mine is a V8 center link.

Mine is 22 1/4" length, outer holes are exactly 21" apart, inner holes are exactly 17 1/2" apart. And the outer to inner hole length is just about 2". Mine looks a lot beafier. Mine is a V8 center link.

My measurements are from center of hole except over all length

I am getting 1'' thick steel,

bbbb4 042.jpg

And the two hole close to each other are 1 7/8 apart.

Know I don't have a clue. There are no part # that I can find.

Could this be a new center link for a / or a big block. hmm

That center link is not for a 73+ A-body. On the 73+ outer tie rod holes are on the same plain as the pitman and idler arm holes, plus they 73+ has less drop than the one in the picture.

That center link is not for a 73+ A-body. On the 73+ outer tie rod holes are on the same plain as the pitman and idler arm holes, plus they 73+ has less drop than the one in the picture.

Thank you dgc333, That center link was told to me it was a 67 to 69 A body.
It came with other parts I picked up a few years back. thank you for you help it is appreciated :cheers:

Thanks Sid, Makes me wonder if it is for a E body barracuda being wider
Mine has a 1 3/4' drop HHmm.

Could be for a 67 and later A body also I would think Mike.
That's what the man said when I picked it up, 67 69 Barracuda, so I guess he was right :-D Thank you Sid.

-
Back