Central Alberta Members!

-
Hey I guess I'm southern but who gives a rats ***.

Terry:burnout:

109.JPG

Lol, sure why not? Lmao. I like this; car, name and location! Yeehaw!
n529090400_2301796_7432.jpg

Cody
Red Deer

O, and i'm assuming thats a Demon... A very beautiful Demon, the Devil himself could be seduced. ;)

Yes tis a Demon to be sure but feeling friskier with the BB. There's a half dozen guys around on this forum that'll eventually wake up (like Leo) from their hibernation and chide in.

Terry

Haha, good job...one day...one day, for now i'll just stick with my 360, any bigger and my mini rear-end will be havin a bad life.

O i'm sure they shall, lol, they're just old and slow, i can't blame them. Bwahaha!

Haha, good job...one day...one day, for now i'll just stick with my 360, any bigger and my mini rear-end will be havin a bad life.

O i'm sure they shall, lol, they're just old and slow, i can't blame them. Bwahaha!

Yup, years ago I snapped the splined end off an 8 3/4 pinion gear on a Road Runner and it was pretty messy. To much weight, horses, traction and not enough strength.

Terry

Yup, years ago I snapped the splined end off an 8 3/4 pinion gear on a Road Runner and it was pretty messy. To much weight, horses, traction and not enough strength.

Terry

Ahh, 8 3/4! hmm, no i've just gotta 7 1/4 open end...yea...that'll hurt one day. o well.

I guess Lethbridge is close enough. Lol, at least theres snow in your pic. Lmao!

Are you talking central geographically, or population wise? If it is geographically I am from whitecourt.

Alberta is great but tell some of your alberta friends to stop coming to Saskatchewan because they are ruining our small town living with all these rigs showing up, not to mention the assholes with the lifted Fords

I'm pretty sure geographically...theres this area i know of a central alberta, red deer, lacombe, sylvan lake, kinda that general area. lol. But anywhere is welcome!

And umm...not quite sure wat too say about small town sask. living...or lifted fords...

Alberta is great but tell some of your alberta friends to stop coming to Saskatchewan because they are ruining our small town living with all these rigs showing up, not to mention the assholes with the lifted Fords

Sorry littleman but as far as I know none of my friends would want to go to Saskatchewan, seems you're missing some mountains. You can always send a nasty note to your Premier who's been doing his best to attract as many Albertans as possible but like most politicians he probably won't listen. Seems they've found some oil in the north of your proviince that they need help developing. LOL. Gotto love the oilmen. :evil2::evil2:

Terry

If you talk to the rig workers, likely about half of them are originally from Saskatchewan anyway (or newfoundland). I am originally from saskatchewan and moved here 15 years ago to find a good job. Alberta definetely had more to offer (at that time) than Sask. But things are likely to get much better in sask with the new govt, price of grain up, and oil development.

Are lifted Cummins Dodges okay? Cause I drive one, must just be a problem with the ford guys!1 Just kidding around....

"O i'm sure they shall, lol, they're just old and slow, i can't blame them. Bwahaha!"

Huh? What? Did someone say something? :smilebox: :poke:
Who you callin' old and slow there son? :sad4:
Don't confuse older and slower with old and slow. :violent1:
Terry, I'm sure glad YOU didn't make that statement. :) :clock:

Forestburg. North, South, and East of just about anything that makes any difference - and just West of Sask. :)

wake up - I'm still in hibernation man - its only March - plenty of rotten weather left for Springtime.

Ben from Edmonton! W00t! Damn you for losing last night Calgary!!! We depended on you to get closer to getting into the playoffs!!

72 Duster 225.

"O i'm sure they shall, lol, they're just old and slow, i can't blame them. Bwahaha!"

Huh? What? Did someone say something? :smilebox: :poke:
Who you callin' old and slow there son? :sad4:
Don't confuse older and slower with old and slow. :violent1:
Terry, I'm sure glad YOU didn't make that statement. :) :clock:

Forestburg. North, South, and East of just about anything that makes any difference - and just West of Sask. :)

Sorry OldVart... I didn't mean to... Wait, yes i did. Hehe. And i know where Forestburg is! Lol, although i've never actually gone out there. Gone as far as Stettler a few times...had a very nice woman out there. Unfortunately she was also a very complicating person. But thats another story! Anyways... On with the Albertan cars!

Hey how did I miss this post.
Keith from Calgary, dam it's hard to think of taking yor car out in this crappy weather!!

I've been a member for 2 years actully. I only made last years event at Castrol and the prior at Kingsway and came to the one that got rained out.

Now that I've moved to Edmonton and have my car out and the new 340 in I should be around more often.

-
Back