Central Texas Members!

-

KnuckleDuster

Reaction score
Please post a pic of your car (or cars), so we can recognise each other at shows, races, etc.
It does not have to be an A-body.

Always very happy to meet a fellow FABO member.
KnuckleDuster (Ty)

received_881278282002555.jpeg

You won't see it on the road anytime soon, but here it is. Hopefully getting blasted in a few weeks

IMG_3554.JPG

Where 'yall all at?
I have met a few of you, but there must be more.
;-)

Do you come to Lowe's on Saturdays?
...or the montly show?

I'm not sure about a monthly show...I've been to the lowes gatherings a couple of times but it seems like it's 90% late model crap, and most that I've talked to weren't all that friendly. Go figure. But I live a few blocks away so it's easy for me to swing by

We usually get a couple Mopars out there.

Some of the Leander guys at the last Round Rock show.

20170416_110556.jpg

Sweet, never seen that challenger before. Is that red one a duster? I think I saw it at a cedar park show

L to R
Nick's 68 Cuda drop top
My 72 Duster
David's 72 Roadrunner
Morgan's 64 Dodge

Last edited:
A few more.
Glen's 68 Formula S and one of my best buds Tony's 65 Dart with my Duster.

20160820_092402.jpg

Very cool man, when I'm on the road in a couple of years I'll join in. Was your duster at the cedar park high school show 2 years ago? If so it had a mean idle as I recall

That's one sinister looking Dart! Beautiful!
I dig the 69-1/2 Super Bee wheel theme!
I did that on my truck.
Would love to check it out in person someday.

That's one sinister looking Dart! Beautiful!
I dig the 69-1/2 Super Bee wheel theme!
I did that on my truck.
Would love to check it out in person someday.
Thank Ty. Low, mean and fast was kinda the build theme. I'm digging video of your duster. What's the motor?

Thank Ty. Low, mean and fast was kinda the build theme. I'm digging video of your duster. What's the motor?

It's a 10:1scr stroked 360, just a pump gas street engine with stock 63cc Edelbrock heads. Comp XE285HL with Flowmaster 40's and Jegs 2.5"exhaust. Almost part for part what Engine Masters ran in their stock vs stroker episode, except it was built 10 yrs before theirs.

So far only a best of 13.39 @105mph, but I run 3.23 gears so I don't mind too much.

20170217_191106.jpg

New record today!
6 Mopars at a local gathering!!!
No plaques or trophies, but we had a great night!
The late model Mustangs only outnumbered us by one!!! We got a kick out of that. We would have broke even, but one buddy showed up in a 79 Malibu he has for sale.

20170513_200758.jpg

20170513_195734.jpg

@ReddFish

-
Back