Check out this DONK!

-
Interior looks nice, but it probably needs a complete suspension overhaul after being on this wagonwheels

That Is what I was thinking, the car actually looks good ( Minus those stupid wheels) But like you, I think the suspension is all buggered up.

Potential, if you like convertibles. It would look good, all red, white or tan interior...top down...couple of nice looking young ladies...cruising the boulevard. Oh yeah! ditch the hideous wheels, needs some chrome rally's. IMHO.

I'd get that and re sell the wheels for a profit making it a free car or better!

kill-it-with-fire_zpsd2b86d84.gif

such came on 79 Volare I picked up months ago. those kind of wheels/tires (20 inch) are worth SQUAT around here. SE tx. I figured there would be someone? on CL or at the big open swap, best offer I got was $125 at the local mex. tire store! ha...... BUT I don't have to look at them anymore!
nice car with decent shoes!

ugly as hell - but someone was going to *** up a Mopar like that sooner or later... considering the price, it can be saved... thankfully

This isn't the first time.........

821db79f027c8a9baadf37ee072719ca.jpg

............Not even with classics

maxresdefault-jpg.jpg

001.jpg

Looks like it doesn't handle all that well with the big wheels, LOL but it's a deal, the wheels & tires are worth $2000, sell them and it's a real sweet deal.

The last pic shows a lot of right front damage ... no way it's even close to that price .... stupid freaking wheels

-
Back