Cheers! Today is National Beer Lovers Day

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Cheers to you all. Many of you know, I home brew and love it. I wonder how many FABO members have sampled my Orange Shandy? One of my favorites.

032.JPG

57882431_2463146950365226_5938762408163016704_n.jpg

442.jpg

Sounds delicious TMM!!! I can almost taste it from here!!

This is my favorite time of year for beer. Love the Marzen.

IMG_20190907_190550.jpg

Sounds delicious TMM!!! I can almost taste it from here!!

This is my favorite time of year for beer. Love the Marzen.

View attachment 1715390939
Smooth! Speaking of which, I bottled 4 gallons of Octoberfest a couple days ago. It is conditioning now and should be ready to refrigerate in a couple weeks or so.

I am up for that, I have a good start, Fat Tire now.

Since this is National Beer Lovers day, it means it’s about the beer lover...not the beer.

Well then, this day is about me!

I think I will have a beer and celebrate me!

:lol:

I'm slummin' with a Bud light. My brother in law made a batch he called "He-brew" and one exploded in his moms car. They used to sell a beer-in-a-bag that you added the sugar and water to it and hung it up in your garage for 2-4 weeks. It was a Guinness style stout and it turned out really good! Here is beer in a bag China style..
beer-in-bag.jpg

I have a tasty Stout cooking right now. And enjoying a nice selection of kick *** beers starting with a Racer 5... Happy National Beer Lovers Day! :)

Beer1.JPG

Beer2.JPG

Now every time I take my first sip I toast silently to the most attractive girl I almost got close to: I think of being back on the beach circa 1979 with Cheryl in a bikini and hearing her say "nothing like an ice cold beer on a hot summer day."

What did I bring for us to drink? Welches grape drink made from concentrate. Cheryl began avoiding my advances after that eventful outing (or maybe I should say, not so eventful).

Well, Cheers to everyone anyway! (I'll have to wait to imbibe for a few more days--alcohol not recommenced to drink while I am on some antibiotics for ten days. That clean Alaska water last month must have made me sick.

grape.jpg

Now every time I take my first sip I toast silently to the most attractive girl I almost got close to: I think of being back on the beach circa 1979 with Cheryl in a bikini and hearing her say "nothing like an ice cold beer on a hot summer day."

What did I bring for us to drink? Welches grape drink made from concentrate. Cheryl began avoiding my advances after that eventful outing (or maybe I should say, not so eventful).

Well, Cheers to everyone anyway! (I'll have to wait to imbibe for a few more days--alcohol not recommenced to drink while I am on some antibiotics for ten days. That clean Alaska water last month must have made me sick.

View attachment 1715391363
Well, you most likely dodged a Cheryl bullet! :lol:

View attachment 1715391363

So, I take it Cheryl didn't take you back to her "She Shed"?

I'm slummin' with a Bud light. My brother in law made a batch he called "He-brew" and one exploded in his moms car. They used to sell a beer-in-a-bag that you added the sugar and water to it and hung it up in your garage for 2-4 weeks. It was a Guinness style stout and it turned out really good! Here is beer in a bag China style..
View attachment 1715390969

Looks like she's drinkin outta a piss bag.

I liked that Welchs grape from concentrate, Id drink it right out the pitcher. Much easier than OJ on my stomach in the morning.

-
Back