Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
My Slant 6 exhaust manifold has an open choke well leading directly into the exhaust port. This type/year factory manifold utilizes a stamped steel insert under the actual choke assembly to seal the exhaust port against leaks. I need this insert. Didn't know what to call it so forgive the word choice. Prefer using Paypal to pay but can get/send USPS money order also.

Last edited:
I have a few of those inserts along with the correct gasket. You indicated the exhaust manifold but I think that you meant the intake manifold.

Ken

No, not intake, the auto choke mechanism mounts on an exhaust runner. Not sure if we're talking about the same thing. wanted to upload a pic but had difficulty.

The ones that I have are for the intake, just below the right side of the carb for the choke.

I think he is talking /6. Found a pic on the net. Hope this helps...

chokehousing.jpg

My fault. Yes, talking Slant six. Thanks for helping clarify my omission. Thanks Physixx for trying to help and QuickBpBP for the pic.

I'm not that familiar with the /6 choke parts but just below the choke mechanism in the picture from QuickBpBp might be the same part as the small blocks.

DSCN4798.JPG
DSCN4799.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back