[WANTED] Chrome fender extension moulding screws ('71 Dart)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexhetti

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the set of 6 screws to mount both left and right chrome fender extension trim pieces. If anyone knows where to order them or has some extras laying around, please let me know!

I answered your post but it was erased. Metal or fiberglass extensions? screws are different.
I posted it in the wrong forum so it was deleted. They are the original metal extensions and original chrome moulding, just need screws to attach them together.

I'll get and extension out and see what screws they take . What year are your extension are they the deep or shallow trim pieces. Here are the differences also there are fiberglass and metal in both. Send me a picture of the inside of your extension. If I have the screws ? which I probably do in that container you can have them for the stamp. I'll look when I get the picture. The trim pieces in the box are the deep. They are the most common around here.

DSCN0081.JPG

DSCN0082.JPG

DSCN0083.JPG

DSCN0084.JPG

DSCN0085.JPG

DSCN0981.JPG

100_0255.JPG

I'll get and extension out and see what screws they take . What year are your extension are they the deep or shallow trim pieces. Here are the differences also there are fiberglass and metal in both. Send me a picture of the inside of your extension. If I have the screws ? which I probably do in that container you can have them for the stamp. I'll look when I get the picture. The trim pieces in the box are the deep. They are the most common around here.

View attachment 1715602707

View attachment 1715602708

View attachment 1715602709

View attachment 1715602710

View attachment 1715602711

View attachment 1715602713

View attachment 1715602714
The extensions are from an early ‘71 dart swinger. I’m almost positive they are are deep ones and metal. I won’t be able to check and send a picture for a week or two because of work but I’m pretty sure those are the specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back