Status
Not open for further replies.

burdar

Owen's Dad
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a pair of chrome vent window pivots for a 68 Dart. It's the pieces that the door glass vent window attach to. Must have VERY nice chrome and NO pitting. Not looking for something that needs to be rechromed.

I sent my originals out to be rechromed and just got the estimate. I about had a heart attack. Thanks

I'm in need of the lower pivot that the glass attaches to. The glass attaches to it with glass setting tape. Sorry for the confusion.

While not exactly the same, I just had a set of these done for a '66 Valiant with show chrome at a Los Angeles plater. Handles were $85 ea. and bases (pivots) were $135 ea. Would appreciate knowing how prices compare to midwest platers that quoted you. Plater I used was lowest cost of three I got estimates from, but the highest was only 25% more that lowest price referenced.

Mine have pitting. That's why the cost was so much. They said most of those pieces(other brands) are steel. If mine were steel they would have been half the cost. Fixing all the pits and rechroming would have been $660 a pair. The place I had quote them does wonderful work and they would have turned out perfect but I can't swing that price. Not to mension they are 8-10 weeks out.

I have a passenger side only, PM me if you're interested !
ventwindowbase69dart 002.jpg
ventwindowbase69dart 003.jpg
ventwindowbase69dart 004.jpg
ventwindowbase69dart 006.jpg
ventwindowbase69dart 007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back