Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
Would like to find one or two of these mid to late 80's Chrysler aluminum wheels. Any help appreciated like a hollander number, names of used aluminum wheel dealers in your area, or your actual wheels. See pictures attached. Would consider trading for other wheels I have like wheel vintiques cragar SS copy 15 x 8.5 (4" BS) or Chrysler five spoke alloys 15 x 7 if interested or purchase outright.

DSCN1423.JPG

View attachment 1715622667

DSCN1421.JPG

DSCN1190.JPG

I saw a Dippy with a couple of them on it the last time I was at the junkyard a little over a year ago. Planning on making the 60 mike jaunt in a couple of weeks. Will keep my eyes peeled as he old guy who owns it crushes nothing

Look forward to hearing back from you after you're jaunt. Appreciate you taking the time to look for me.

Appreciate the update 65Dartman. No rush, just ask you keep me in mind if/when you do make the run. I am a bit surprised that no others have commented with a part number or hollander number etc. I guess buying three of any wheel set is a gamble. I just did not realize the long odds I was facing in finding the forth. Regards.

Appreciate the facebook post but I have a set of the five? spoke like in the ad I was hoping to trade for what I am looking for. I liked the look of these which is why I purchased them as an incomplete set. Will keep looking. Appreciate the comments.

Do you have a complete set of 4 of the 10 spokes? Pretty sure I have a set of 4 of the ones you are looking for. Don't know what shipping would be but at least I am west coast ish. I will check with a local guy that might have some broken sets. He was trying to trade me for some Valiant parts but I can't remember which style he had.

Yes, I have a set of (4) of the five?, ten? spoke wheels shown in pic. straight and true but as pic shows need a good polish. Shipping is likely $30-40 per wheel based on prior experience. Thanks for the response, all help/leads appreciated.

It seems like they all need a polishing. I was more worried about curb rash. Let me call him this weekend and see what I can come up with. I understand about the shipping but may need a drink before I choke that down. Do you need the center caps also?

Forgot, wheels are very nice with little if any curb rash. I do have center caps for them, like the one shown in rallyricks post.

AZ and WA aren't that close but if you are feeling hard core then come on up. I will also see if I can search out some cheaper shipping options. Seems I have the wheels you want and you have the ones I want, now how to make it happen.

Agree, schedule does not permit me to literally pop over. Meant as humor. Starting a conversation with you.

Go to Lowes/Home Depot and buy a couple of medium heavy duty shipping boxes. Pack 2 wheels per box; i used FedEx to ship wheels thus packed. Much less expensive than UPS or USPS

Packed individually prices ranged from $36-$50. did not read your post closely enough. will go back and redo my shipping info to see how rate changes for two per box. Each five spoke wheel weighed 18 pounds 3 ounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back