Chrysler (Mopar) Nat's Check-In

-

DR HEMI

Man on a Mission
Reaction score
How many FABO members are going to the Nat's in Columbus?

Which days? Showing, viewing, selling parts, buying or racing?

Anybody going to be at the FABO parking next to HemiDenny's tent?

Attending more than one day? Motel or camping? Heath at night?

I'm driving out on Thursday. Staying til Sunday. Just going as a spectator. Hopefully going to try and fit everything in. I got a hotel close to the track. Not sure about Heath, it's my first time going. I'm starting to get all giggly like a school girl.

I'm driving from Las Vegas, I'm from ohio originally and always go home for the Nats to visit my family. Even flew home from Korea in 2007 when I was stationed there. I'll be crashing at my sisters place in Columbus. Wheres the tent going to be that you speak of?

I'm planning to be there Saturday in the fun field with my Scamp.

I'm driving from Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. That's north of great falls Montana about 6 hrs. 1st timer, can't wait to go, minus the long drive. Going to be there all weekend, camped out at HemiDennys tent with the Demon. I'm thinking of cruising Heath one night, but not sure yet. Looking forward to meeting as many members as possible, dont walk by without saying hi :)

The following weekend is Moparfest, going to be parked with the rest of FABO group. It'll be a great couple of weeks :)

Going over Thursday afternoon and going to the show Friday and Saturday. Staying on Brice Road. (old school)

I'll be there sat only,luckily only 2hrs from my house.Hope to find a nice front seat and some glass.

Wife and I leaving Thur morning in the old van packed with stuff for sale. Will be pretty much at our spaces N6&7 all weekend. Stop by and say hello.

Planning on attending all three days, only 2 1/2 hour drive for me. Have a hotel booked a couple of exits North up 270.

I'm driving from Las Vegas, I'm from ohio originally and always go home for the Nats to visit my family. Even flew home from Korea in 2007 when I was stationed there. I'll be crashing at my sisters place in Columbus. Wheres the tent going to be that you speak of?
HemiDenny correct me if I'm wrong, Denny's tent is in the Fun Field area near the tower. tmm

Attachments

• Sitemap6125a.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 568
4 of us will leave Iowa Wednesday morning for our 10 hour trek. We stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Heath. Always a great cruise area right in front of the hotel. We have a small swap meet space where we hang out during the show right next to the gate to the paid lot H (marked in red). Stop on by and introduce yourself. We enjoy the show through Saturday and drive home on Sunday. Hope to see you there. tmm

Attachments

• Sitemap6125ab.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 562
We have a small convey driving down from Grand Rapids, MI in our cars. About a 6 hour drive and we are staying Friday through Sunday.

70 Challenger T/A and my 71 Duster 340..... good for them to stretch their legs a bit...

Leaving on the red-eye Friday morning and staying through Sunday! Got a car for the car corral, pitting with the GTX near Badlilred, staying in Newark just north of Heath, ill be in the swaps, watching racing and the burnouts, riding the mini-bike with my son, and cruising the nightlife and eating at that burger place with the patio that opens up to the road! No tickets this year (I hope), I promise!!!..... Geof

If anyone is coming from Allentown, PA area with a truck or trailer please let me know if you will haul a '64 Dart deck lid to the Nats for me??!! I am desperate!
Thanks!

Denny's tent is in the Fun Field area near the tower.
Actually it's just to the left of the area you have circled but you've got it close enough,
denoted on this new map next to the Viper area as "A-Bodies".

Strangley enough the Viper tent guy, Terry Bosserman, is also from Findlay, OH - the
same town as Denny and they know each other well.

[ame]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/OLDMOPAR/2014-1/NatsTent_zpsddc1079a.png[/ame][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Anyone from the Tempe Arizona area coming?could use a duster deck lid the guy will not ship.or even someone to pickup and ship it to us.will be there with the 73 barn find

My brother and I will be leaving Minneapolis Weds. Look for his 67' Cuda Coupe Intense Blue W/ White stripe. We stay in Heath at the Starlight Motel. He runs it in the trophy class. Hoping to break into the 11's this year. See you all there.

For any fellow Canucks going, your credentials are not being mailed out. I got word that the Nats didn't trust snail mail to get to us in time so you will need to pick up at Gate H thurs and fri.

The group of 7 I tag along with will be leaving early Thursday morning and staying till Sunday sometime. We usually stay in the town north of the track. As far as I know we're all going as spectators this year.

This will be my 20th consecutive year going. It's 10 hours from Iowa. I enjoy the drive there but the drive back sucks. I'll be buying a lot of parts this year. Hopefully I can fit them all in the truck. It will be tight.

I'll be there....... leaving thursday afternoon with Donny, car running good, cooler filed with vodka and excited to see my Brothers from Findley! :thumblef:

Could someone post a link to the Nats show in this thread please :thumbup:

-
Back