Chryslers at Carlisle 2012 pictures

-
I took a few pics over the weekend at Carlisle. Here are links to my Facebook photo albums from the show for those who are interested. There are a couple hundred pictures in each album.

Thank you for posting! very nice!

Great pics Jim! Looks like you got me taking pics of the Blue 340 Duster in front of Beeny Motors....love the close up of my white 72 340 Duster engine inside Beeny...well what use to be mine anyway...:)

I see you got a picture of my back bumper my wife had lettered for my birthday one year. Great pics. So many cars. Thanks Jim.

Fred B

Thanks for doing all that work and posting the pictures. Those of us that couldn't attend this year (I haven't missed a Carlisle show since 1999) really appreciate it. Thank Button Pushed!!!
Good Job!!!

George

Thanks for sharing. It looks as if a bunch of the pictures were taken somewhere other than the fair grounds. Where was that? Was that some sort of evening cruise event?

That is a lot of pics. Thanks for sharing, didn't take a camera this year, just my droid, so I didn't take many.

Thanks for sharing. It looks as if a bunch of the pictures were taken somewhere other than the fair grounds. Where was that? Was that some sort of evening cruise event?

Although the show at the fairgrounds is officially Friday through Sunday, it seems to be turning into more of a Thursday through Saturday show.
On Thursday, if you preregister you can drive on in and many of the vendors are already in place. Then Thursday evening is the cruise in to sort of officially start the event. The cruise in is at a Chrysler dealer in Mechanicsburg a few miles up RT 11 from Carlisle.

Great pics Jim! I seen alot different cars and trucks there in your pics I haven't seen in other years.

Thanks for posting...John

Sweet Thank you for posting those.Alot of sweet rides there

My green Duster is in the background of the white Barracuda, somehow i ended up parking in the wrong section!
Did you get any other pics of it? I lost a grease cap along with the wheel center cap on my way down the interstate Sat. morning, really irritated me!

My green Duster is in the background of the white Barracuda, somehow i ended up parking in the wrong section!
Did you get any other pics of it? I lost a grease cap along with the wheel center cap on my way down the interstate Sat. morning, really irritated me!

I saw your green Duster parked next to my white Barracuda, but I'm sorry I missed meeting you. I didn't spend much time at my own car. I'm sorry I missed getting a picture of your Duster. I took a bunch of pictures but I didn't get all the cars.

Can I friend you so I can like some of those pics? lol :D

Certainly, but be warned, I have over 80 car show albums on there including Carlisle Mopar shows going back to 2006-07. You may end up getting bored looking at Mopar pics.

Thank you so so much for your time :cheers: That is giant show of many great Mopar's :happy2:
I was so surprised I did not see even one 66 2 door Valiant in all these great cars :happy2:
Now I see what Carlisle is, One giant meet for sure :shaking2:

Certainly, but be warned, I have over 80 car show albums on there including Carlisle Mopar shows going back to 2006-07. You may end up getting bored looking at Mopar pics.

I enjoyed well over an hour of it, Thank you :cheers:

-
Back