Chrysler's at Carlisle. Is there a class to show my car without judging?

-

reno340

I Am The Big Dog
Reaction score
I finally got the ol' Duster to be roadworthy but it is in no way ready to be shown to judges. I thought they used to have a fun field class where you showed your car for fun only. I couldn't find that info at their site. I don't want to spend 55 bucks just to have it inside the gates for one day. Anyone have any info on this?
Thanks!

FB_IMG_1489819245208.jpg

Just enter in your appropriate a body class, park it on the fun field with the rest of your class and enjoy the weekend. The fun field is done by popular vote by your mopar driving peers. It won't be the only work in progress there. That way you and a passenger are in for the weekend.

Mine will be on the showfield Friday and Sat, but I really don't care about any judging. Just a parking spot and my ticket in to have fun.

Usually you are good to park it anywhere until Saturday. Saturday they want it in class. Park it there, leave it and go have fun.

I never parked in class Friday. No one ever said anything about it. Saturday though they wanted me in class

Just enter in your appropriate a body class, park it on the fun field with the rest of your class and enjoy the weekend. The fun field is done by popular vote by your mopar driving peers. It won't be the only work in progress there. That way you and a passenger are in for the weekend.
Do you know what the funfield class goes for? I will only be there on saturday.

I registered early, so I don't know what it is for day of... I'd guess 60 bucks or so, for you the car and a passenger. If you walk in, You're going to spend 10 to park and 15 per person, plus food and drink all day.... to me it would be worth entering the fun field for the experience, and bring your own food/drinks for the day. Might cost you a couple more bucks, but you'll be in the thick of it. Either way, get there early!

I still have to work my shift tonight till 11. Should get there mid-morning tomorrow. Weather looking pretty good. :thumbsup: None of the extreme heat or washout conditions some mentioned on various Carlisle threads, that can and have happened other years. It will be warm - in the upper 80's. Humidity will increase and could be quite sticky by Sat especially for those used to a drier climate. Always a chance of a pop up thunderstorm , but no real rain in the forecast. Biggest thing is stay hydrated. It's a lot of territory to cover. I know my cooler will be full of G2 and water. I can get food there. Will be around between my car on the showfield and selling parts at N163.
Hope to see some of you guys Friday and Saturday!

Looked just fine on the show field today.... was by it a few times between my son's 65 B'cuda and my docked C body, but never saw you to say hello.

20180714_160142.jpg

-
Back