CL check this out

-
Also it's not a "sports" likely as if I'm not mistaken that would be a 1500 2 wheel drive. They always never show the driver's seat on the entry side. I agree with either dropped a 0 or total scam.. Longbed or shortbed?

No side pictures, may look like a nightmare from the sides, could be a rust bucket.

Whenever a Craigslist post begins with, "thank you for your consideration"…. I think....what wonderful English you have for an East European con artist.

upload_2019-4-8_20-24-34.png

Scam, no phone #

Whenever a Craigslist post begins with, "thank you for your consideration"…. I think....what wonderful English you have for an East European con artist.
i always start mine with "submitted for your approval"

well that has a phone number and the area code is Baltimore MD. ad says Owings Mills, MD. thats a 25 minute drive. going by the area code its legit.

I wouldn’t go off that. Many people don’t want to provide a phone number. I just bought a boat that had no number and everything went great.

i never put a phone number in ads. they can email me and if legit i'll email them my phone number and we then will talk.

i never put a phone number in ads. they can email me and if legit i'll email them my phone number and we then will talk.

I’ve noticed a lot of boomers dont want to email so it kind of cuts back on possible buyers. I’ll put my phone number in the contact link and I have a good time trolling all the “I’ll send you a check” guys.

These days there is no difference in trolls between phone and email so pick your poison. I trust my BS filter to handle the rest. I do agree with Doogie in that I enjoy playing with the scammers some.

Screw it, just sent a text asking for pictures, maintenance, and price confirmation. About the same as the '99 dually diesel with 12,000 miles for $2000.

Sellers response to my text.

I listed the 98 Dodge Ram-$1300 for my aunt please contact her for info at: fureglipos @ comcast . net Thank you w

Yep. Why the do you put your phone number in if you aren't the one to contact? Stupid idiots.

-
Back