Clutch Master Cylinder Mounting

-
066F852F-E291-4F05-9A5F-33C6DB82C87A.gif

So, after having my clutch linkage die on the way home today, i found this.
Still have any left? Would love to be a customer.

So, after having my clutch linkage die on the way home today, i found this.
Still have any left? Would love to be a customer.
I do. I just don't have any of the backing plates right now. Send me a DM please.

Thanks,
Steve

Finally got the Barracuda on the road to today to grab a couple gears!

The pedal feel is better than my '09 Challenger.

View attachment 1715981024

View attachment 1715981025

Did you leave your clutch pedal like it was or move the MC rod mount hole closer to the pivot? Looks like you looked at changing it, but I'm not clear on if you followed through.

Planning to do a 5.7/TR6060 swap using the OEM clutch and TB, so just trying to get my facts all squared away.

Did you leave your clutch pedal like it was or move the MC rod mount hole closer to the pivot? Looks like you looked at changing it, but I'm not clear on if you followed through.

Planning to do a 5.7/TR6060 swap using the OEM clutch and TB, so just trying to get my facts all squared away.
I did not change the location of the rod mount. Drilled the dowel out and put a bolt in.

I also have a TR6060 with stock clutch and throwout bearing. I had to put a T ontop of the master to get it to get air out so I could bleed it.

IMG_8815.JPG

IMG_8816.JPG

I have a 3/4" bore wilwood master cylinder.

My pedal is the 5 1/4" pin to pin.

I should probably put together my entire parts list and post it here, once I get some time this winter.

how well will this would with pro parts headers

I've got the one from American Powertrain, it's slightly bigger than the one offered here, but it does not work with my Pro Parts headers. I wasn't able to get it into the location needed, and if I could, it would place the line coming off the master ~1/2" from the primary tube.

I ended up drilling a hole and mounting it next to the brake master cylinder.

You can see the bracket (that didn't fit) and master I was using in this pic.

hydraulic-clutch-throw-out-bearing-conversion-kit.jpg

Will this setup work with The TTI headers in a 74? This looks like something I gotta have!!!
I think so, no one has told me of a setup that it hasn't worked on yet.

I have 2 right now if you would like one. Sorry I missed your post for so long.

Steve

-
Back