Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
Ok so I thought I would put these all in one post. All these signs are CNC plasma cut out of 16 guage steel. They are unfinished so you can paint to your liking. ALL prices INCLUDE shipping in the lower 48 (outside the 48 shipping will be calculated) Most signs are approx. 20" so they are a good size. My friend makes these and does a quality job on them.
Shipping out of Idaho
Paypal and money orders accepted.
Send me a p.m. as to what you want.
Be aware there may be a 5 day lead time before shipping.
Can also ship these direct to Phoenix Specialty Coatings - Leanna- for a great powder coat finish.

NON-Mopar vehicle makes are avail as well. Send me a p.m. if you have a request and I can send you pics of what we have avail.

A) Plymouth Scamp $35.00
P1050112.jpg

B) Swinger $35.00
P1030999.jpg

C) Plymouth Heart $35.00
P1030990.jpg

D) Duster $35.00
Duster1.jpg

E) Barracuda $35.00
P1030653.jpg

F) Demon $35.00
P1030522.jpg

G) Mopar M $35.00
P1030451.jpg

H) D/P Service $45.00
P1050083.jpg

Other vehicle makes are avail as well. Send me a p.m. if you have a request and I can send you pics of what we have avail.

Oh boy I could add some stuff to this thread LOL ............

A big thumb's up for Scott and his friend! These are heavy and fun to customize. You will not go wrong buying one.

Got mine and luauauove it :thumblef:
Thinking of having a artist paint the two faces on it :bball:
Thank you RPM for bringing these great pieces of art to the table for us.

Attachments

• !B17SSDw!mk~$(KGrHqV,!jME)pbmFsUGBMgbp1WBuw~~_3.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 944
  • Axle bearing change 038.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 971
Rec'd my sign,real nice and worth every $$$$$.Thinking about getting a second one.If you don't have one,would highly recommend you do.

how much for custom work? Say 11 letters capital letters about 12 inches tall. (two caps and the rest lower case) done is a cool font (not sure what font yet)

I need one for shrimps!!!!

Seriously a Signet Valiant emblem would be sweet. Or the "V" emblem.

Have some Scamp ones made up already and can get others made up pretty quick. Let me know if your shop/garage wall needs one !

-RPM

Back to the top people get you shop art today !!

There is a few days lead time for cutting... order up !

-RPM

These look cool. So 16ga is like .059" or basically 1/16" correct? I like the Plymouth heart, wish you had something in the pics to compare size, like a dollar bill or something. The ones your holding are a good comparison. The Bcuda with the circle is larger than i expected after seeing you holding it..........sooo the heart is about 20" from top to bottom? Thanks, Dave

this is the first time ive seen the signs with the pentastars,,,dodge and plymouth,,and leannas work is the game changer,,,,they really pop powder coated,,,also wondering if any consideration to a barracuda script like the 64 with the long tail on the A ?

ide like one of each if the pentastars are still available,,,and if so whats the deal ? buy them then ship to leanna,,,or buy them finished straight thru leanna ??? some one E MAIL me on this please,,,,thanks don

Thanks for the compliment!! :-D

You buy them from RPM Scott (he pays the shipping too!) and he'll send them here to me for powder coating if you wish. I'll deal with you personally on your customization, doll it up per your specs, and then ship it out to you. I quote every one individually depending on what you want done with it, and you cover the return shipping on the way home.

The Pontiac Firebird emblems are turning out to be especially popular ... I've done 3 of them already and they're a blast! It's not often I get to fabricate anything anymore so I dig those.

Feel free to give me a call if you want to go over details or have any questions fstfish! I'm always around ... even at 3 in the morning. LOL! (Insomnia, ughhhhhhhhh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back