Coke, an experiment

-
I like an occasional coke. I know, they are not good for me. I hate the taste of the artificial sweetened ones, and the "sugar" ones are "way too much."

So I've been buying a zero and a regular and mixing them 1:1

The other night I did 3 of them: 1 part sugar to 2 parts zero. Damn thing does not taste too bad.

I swap the colored caps around so I can tell they've been "screwed" with LOL
So to quote the title of 67dart273's post................"Coke, an experiment". The answer is yes!!! You are the lab rat (no disrespect, we love all our FABO members) and the Coke company is using you to experiment!!:poke::thumbsup:

I saw that title too and thought Del might be so bored with lockdowns, broken ribs and no boating he might be experimenting with some “other” type of coke...... WHEW!!! Glad I was wrong!

... some “other” type of coke...... WHEW!!!...
oil-sludge.jpg

My high school principal also taught classes, it was a very small christian school . He told the story of when he was working his way thru college, at the cliftons cafeteria in pasadena, ca.
The customers were complaining of sticky and wet floors over by the drinks bar.
The coke had eaten thru the stainless steel urn and the two inch thick oak table it was on.

The human stomach is full of acid for a great deal of the time. That's partly how it turns every color of the rainbow, into mostly brown.ew.
By continuously coating my stomach walls with Coke, I feel that no one place is more or less exposed to the acids, than another. Consequently, I am immune to ulcerations. It must be working, cuz I don't got any,lol.

I thought the brown was from bile? Or was that Taco Bell....? Drink more water!

My wife the scientist mixed my root beer with vanilla ice cream. lol
When I was in the corps, we had a habit of mixing coke with whisky and other times rum. lol
Never would have thought to mix two sodas together, still don't.

If I drink 3 sodas a year, I'd be surprised. ....
Coffee.....now that's different!
At LEAST 5 cups a day....
Yehaa!

Jeff

-
Back