-

Capt46

Reaction score
EBBDFB0B-C72F-4FCC-8004-EC5D4D87D64B.jpeg
971DA6DE-FDD0-4ACB-9437-2E032F1FEEE5.jpeg
A1CFC720-3C60-47CA-BC78-A9BA52A5C2D7.jpeg
my next project just a little tease for the mopar magicians

Sequential number starts with a G
"Sequential number starts with a G" i have a question, is the number you are talking about, is it the SO number at the bottom left on the fender tag? i tried to expand the tag picture and i can't make out if it is a C or a G. just tring to guess. if it is a C the SO date would be Dec. 23? Just guessing ;)

Ok now you are showing off :)
That's what i hope mine will get close to.
Sorry about that! This will be my first full season with her completed. My father bought me this car when I was 15 yo. Not bad for a first car! I've owned her for 38 years now, this restoration took my sister, cousin, and I 3 yrs to complete! 65'

Sorry about that! This will be my first full season with her completed. My father bought me this car when I was 15 yo. Not bad for a first car! I've owned her for 38 years now, this restoration took my sister, cousin, and I 3 yrs to complete! 65'
You know I was playing around. You guys have done a great job.

Thx, if you have any questions regarding you're restoration let me know. 65'

"Sequential number starts with a G" i have a question, is the number you are talking about, is it the SO number at the bottom left on the fender tag? i tried to expand the tag picture and i can't make out if it is a C or a G. just tring to guess. if it is a C the SO date would be Dec. 23? Just guessing ;)
Haha now your paying attention it’s really a C but your showing interest!

-
Back