Common Courtesy

-

daddio4048

Daddios72
Reaction score
I don't mind helping people out who are looking for a certain part for their car; but it seems like there are a few out there that like to waste good people's time having them look to see if they have a certain part then never respond whether they want it or not. Just a yes or no is all we ask. If you don't have money to buy; then don't ask for anything until you are ready to buy.

I have had a couple wanting big ticket items from me. They want my pay pal addy to pay me. Then the payment never comes and I don’t hear from them again. It kinda irks me for being led on for a month or more with them whining for a better deal. 1 guy I have bent over backwards and came down to his price. Now nothing. It’s ok as I can use the stuff in the spring. Kim

Last edited:
Common courtesy is like common sense. Both are oxymorons.

Neither are common.

For me its not so much buying or selling parts as we all would like a good deal. (as long as its within reason) I bet quite a few people have NO CLUE to what it costs to ship OR what it takes to go to a wreckers and pull the parts lol.
What pisses me off is taking the time to take and post pics, give insight/advice/dimensions or whatever and the pricks cant even hit the fn thanks button....

For me its not so much buying or selling parts as we all would like a good deal. (as long as its within reason) I bet quite a few people have NO CLUE to what it costs to ship OR what it takes to go to a wreckers and pull the parts lol.
What pisses me off is taking the time to take and post pics, give insight/advice/dimensions or whatever and the pricks cant even hit the fn thanks button....
Exactly!

-
Back