[FOR SALE] complete A-833 swap (All new with upgrades!)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2doorswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here it is guys, I've had a couple requests for it and i' deciding to bite the bullet. I'm either going automatic with manual valve body or 6 speed (not sure yet, leaning towards automatic) so I am selling a complete A-833 4 speed conversion. You won't be able to find a better set of parts for a conversion, everything has been gone through to ensure it is in perfect shape or is brand new and unused with 0 miles (project isn't finished yet). The list of parts that come with the conversion are as follows:

- late 60's A-833 that has been completely rebuilt by a buddy that owns a transmission shop, it has been sand blasted and paint also, looks better than new.
- Shift linkage blocks (brand new from brewers performance)
- Brand new hurst short throw competition plus shifter (costed $500 new from brewers)
- Brand new shift linkages from brewers performance
- Hurst chrome shift handle with white 4 speed ball OR Brand new pistol grip to fit an A-body with bench or bucket seats
- Lakewood A-833 to small block mopar scatter shield bell housing ($500 new)
- Brand new clutch rod and clutch rod boot
- Like new A-Body Z bar
- New Z bar bearings
- Frame ball stud bracket
- Frame ball stud
- Bell housing ball stud bracket
- Bell housing ball stud
- Clutch adjustment rod
- Clutch adjustment rod hardware
- Clutch fork
- Clutch fork return spring
- Clutch fork bell housing pivot bracket
- New throw out bearing
- Brand new McLeod street pro clutch (Rated to 500 hp. Product number: MCL-75209 $411 new)
- New A-833 to 8 3/4 driveshaft
- Transmission crossmember
- Mopar A-body 4 speed transmission tunnel

I think that just about covers everything for a complete conversion. This is a drop in and go kit that should be done in about a weekend with a couple buddies and some beers. It's a no worries, hassle free kit that should have you guys banging through the gears in no time. Brewers has their kits starting at $4000 and that doesn't include a performance clutch, driveshaft, hurst competition plus shifter and mechanism or a pistol grip. I am asking $3,750 obo for everything. As you can see, almost every piece of the kit is BRAND NEW AND UNUSED. If you guys are in the states and don't want to do shipping, we can meet at the Buffalo boarder if you're close enough. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Location is Milton, Ontario. About an hour from the Buffalo boarder and 30 minutes west of Toronto. Thanks,

*Edit

May also throw in some 8 3/4 parts (housings, axles, center sections) to help along with the sale. Thanks.

Oh I forgot to mention, I bought all parts from Brewers performance, so prices can be found there. I'm open to offers, looking to sell sooner than later so I can make decisions on my transmission choice

Paul

Price drop! $3,500 and will help with delivery if you are in the upper states, Ontario or Quebec!

Your message is box full.

Do you still have these parts:

- Like new A-Body Z bar
- New Z bar bearings
- Frame ball stud bracket
- Frame ball stud
- Bell housing ball stud bracket
- Bell housing ball stud
- Clutch adjustment rod
- Clutch adjustment rod hardware
- Clutch fork
- Clutch fork return spring
- Clutch fork bell housing pivot bracket
- New throw out bearing
- Brand new McLeod street pro clutch (Rated to 500 hp. Product number: MCL-75209 $411 new)

Is the clutch and setup for a 10.5" flywheel? My setup is a '66 273 w/ 10.5" flywheel/bell housing mated to a 833 3-speed OD trans.

Thanks for your response. GR

Im intrested in buying everything, not parts and pieces
If you still got it in box me snd we can make a deal
Very intrested, if you still got it
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back