physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Contact seller
SOLD pending receipt of final payment.

I have for sale a Strange Engineering Dana 60 rear for an A-body that was supplied by S&W Race Cars in PA. This is complete with 4.56 gears upgraded to Pro Gears ($100), 35 spline Pro Race axles, Upgrade to chrome moly yoke ($51), lightweight spool and is a stock width and stock spring perch width housing that was for a 69 Dart so will fit any A-body car. This rear also has ½” studs, and a Strange Engineering disk brake kit with slotted rotors and forged calipers. I also have a NIB Moser # MSR-7112 aluminum back cover.

S60 Rear End Assembley Including Leaf Spring Mounts 35 Spline Race Axles & Spool

For Complete Strange S60 Upgrade From S-Series Yoke To Chrome Moly Yoke

For Complete Strange S60 Upgrade From S-Series Yoke To Chrome Moly Yoke

Rear Disc, STRANGE REAR BRAKE KIT #B-1704WC - MOPAR HOUSING ENDS - S&W Race Cars: USA race car chassis builder, racing components & high performance auto parts manufacturer - Since 1959

Moser Engineering Aluminum Differential Covers 7112

This setup was installed in a 69 Dart project car but was never finished as we went in another direction with the car so no power was ever put on this rear. I also have the original invoices from S&W. I would like to get $2600 for everything plus the shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

DSCN5385.JPG
DSCN5387.JPG
DSCN5388.JPG
DSCN5389.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back