-
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtosac75

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a Kwik Wire wiring kit that I purchased a few years ago and never put it in my Dart. This kit will work for any vehicle and is a complete way to rewire your entire vehicle. This kit is the 22 fuse standard version and is listed on the Kwik Wire website for $420. The only thing the kit is missing is the handbook, which I can't find. I recommend viewing their site to see what exactly the kit entails. They also sell many other accessories to add to the kit in order to make it exactly what you may need. Asking $250 and that includes shipping in the US. The part is located in Sacramento California.

IMG_2116.jpg
IMG_2114.jpg
IMG_2113.jpg

For sale is a Kwik Wire wiring kit that I purchased a few years ago and never put it in my Dart. This kit will work for any vehicle and is a complete way to rewire your entire vehicle. This kit is the 22 fuse standard version and is listed on the Kwik Wire website for $420. The only thing the kit is missing is the handbook, which I can't find. I recommend viewing their site to see what exactly the kit entails. They also sell many other accessories to add to the kit in order to make it exactly what you may need. Asking $250 and that includes shipping in the US. The part is located in Sacramento California.

View attachment 1715334198 View attachment 1715334202 View attachment 1715334203

Here's the manual https://kwikwire.com/content/kwik-wire-instructions.pdf

View attachment 1715334198 View attachment 1715334202 View attachment 1715334203
Do you know if this kit has a bulkhead connector or a grommet and solid wires through the bulkhead? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back