Conan's new commercials irk me

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Just a dumb rant here.. Now I know they destroy cars of all shapes, sizes, brands, and years for movies and shows and have been since they started making movies... but Conan Obriens new series of commercials just piss me off.. it could be because he is destroying perfectly good 69 Darts, could be because I dont think hes funny at all, and kind of a dork... or maybe both.. But it one commercial he drives a Dart off of a cliff, and the latest one I saw he tries parallel parking a 69 Dart and winds up bashing it back and forth into the other vehicles.. it all seems stupid and pointless.. I say if your gonna destroy vehicles in a stupid self promotion stunt of your mediocre upcoming show.. destroy something less hard to find, less collectable.. smash up a Cobalt or something.. jeez... rant over.. LOL

Just a dumb rant here.. Now I know they destroy cars of all shapes, sizes, brands, and years for movies and shows and have been since they started making movies... but Conan Obriens new series of commercials just piss me off.. it could be because he is destroying perfectly good 69 Darts, could be because I dont think hes funny at all, and kind of a dork... or maybe both.. But it one commercial he drives a Dart off of a cliff, and the latest one I saw he tries parallel parking a 69 Dart and winds up bashing it back and forth into the other vehicles.. it all seems stupid and pointless.. I say if your gonna destroy vehicles in a stupid self promotion stunt of your mediocre upcoming show.. destroy something less hard to find, less collectable.. smash up a Cobalt or something.. jeez... rant over.. LOL
that just goes to show how stupid he really is.jay L. or Dave would have used foreign cars.just one more resin not to like him

I didnt like him to begin with... this just made me hate him more..

Yep, burns me up also, use a few geo metro instead,

Thats what im saying.. I mean its a pointless comercial.. Why use a collectable car for that? It wasnt a movie, or a period piece where you need era specific cars... trash a Metro, Cobalt, Cavalier, Civic.. something common and basically worthless LOL ..

He wonders why he never keeps a show. He isn't funny at all and not much of a Host.

I think the car he hits with the Dart is a 68 Fury, the other car is old too but didn't catch what it was. He is a no talent loser :tard:

Anyone see the insurance (can't remember the company) commercial where they show a real nice white 1960 style Caddy convert, backing into a spot in the same fashion, they also hit both cars

I think the car he hits with the Dart is a 68 Fury, the other car is old too but didn't catch what it was. He is a no talent loser :tard:

Anyone see the insurance (can't remember the company) commercial where they show a real nice white 1960 style Caddy convert, backing into a spot in the same fashion, they also hit both cars

lol Im not sure what cars he hits with that Dart other than they're both old.. I am usually too busy screaming at the tv calling him names.. I would kill for a nice passenger fender for a 69 Dart, he just bashes one for a dumbass comercial promoting yet another show of his that will fail...

Never liked Hodad Conan,just doesn't have a good sense of humor.

He is just an idiot. I agree he is not even close to funny and destroying classic mopars is not funny either. Why not use corvettes or 80's cars.

Not just Conan, I watched Death Proof the other night and cringed at the destruction of that Challenger and Charger, what a complete waste. Unfortunately when they make movies with cars where major damage is involved, they will usually have more then one of that particular model car or cars being used. I don't know if Quintin is a Mopar fan, but that's not the right way to show it.

-
Back