Congrats Raptors!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not for everyone but Congratulations Toronto Raptors, off to the NBA Finals. Tough matchup against GSW.
Go Raptors!

I don't even know 1 player from the Raptors but will root for them over Golden State all the way. If my Nuggets would realize there are 4 quarters in each game they could have been here.

I’m rooting for the Raptors also. Not a big fan of basketball, but the radio station I like is out of Southern Niagara, and they have been talking a lot about Leonard and the Raptors

Congrats to the Raptors for winning the East. I'm a Lakers fan.
Sadly, I don't think the Raptors have a chance. GS has a very deep talented team.
I predict a 4 game sweep.

I hit disagree, Raptors were better team all year, home court advantage...I hope you're wrong. All it takes is a twisted ankle to make a big difference.

Edit...I'll predict Raptors in 7.
Go Raptors!
Congrats to the Raptors for winning the East. I'm a Lakers fan.
Sadly, I don't think the Raptors have a chance. GS has a very deep talented team.
I predict a 4 game sweep.

Not a huge basketball fan either due to limited viewing as a kid...very little TV coverage up here due to no Canadian teams and we didnt have cable, so 3 local channels lol.
As a kid I vividly remember watching Kareem, Magic, Worthy. Pretty cool stuff back then. Kareem hook shot was indefensible.
I’m rooting for the Raptors also. Not a big fan of basketball, but the radio station I like is out of Southern Niagara, and they have been talking a lot about Leonard and the Raptors

No 1st time jitters showed, and Raptors controlled it start to finish.
Pascal Siakam was outstanding.
1 squat Raptors!
Let's Go Raptors!

finally, a team manhandles the Warriors. I hope the Raptors keep the pressure on.
They played like the better team.

Raptors swept them in Reg season....Steph was out but still....so tired of hearing about Steph and GSW.
Go Raptors!

I gotta say, I`m no fan of pro basket ball, simply because of the way the over paid fakers act, and only interested in the last 5 min. or so , if that.
Football at the college level is my bag, probly because the uppity ups in this state are too tite to fund a pro team, or don't have the $$ .
I do think Leonard on the raptors team acts like a man , instead of the god like actors on the warriors and most of the rest.

Last edited:
Yeah Toronto Sports media has been all over that...playing the "what if" game.
Obviously a good player, but focus on game 2 at home and no KD. Hope to go up 2 squat.
Keep the GSW momentum swing to a minimum.
Jurassic Park was absolutely crazy Thursday....guesstimate around at least 10,000 people outside.
Local news this morning: KD might be ready for game 3.
GO RAPTORS!

Well the dumb broad singing the Canadian national anthem should have spent makeup $$ on singing lessons. Dumb ***** trying to make it "her song".
James Hetfield and Kirk Hemmett nailed the US one.
LETS GO RAPTORS!

-
Back