Conroe Swap Meet

-

Demonracer

71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Texas Members, this weekend Feb 15-17 is the Conroe swap meet at Montgomery County fairgrounds. I'll be the in spaces J 12 & 13. Come on out & see what you can find.

I went by there on Sunday but it was already almost 2:00 and everybody had pretty much cleared out. I tried to find your space but I didn't see spot numbers anywhere besides a couple painted on the grass.

Sunday was somewhat of a wash because of the weather that morning. I was probably taking one vehicle home to bring my truck back to load up the tires & wheels I was trying to sell. PM me for my phone number before the next one that is May 17-19 of this year.

Last edited:
Did not make it, we were tied out all Sat and Sun with various stuff. I never go on fri anyway. They should name it the Conroe Chevy swap.

Sunday was somewhat of a wash because of the weather that morning. I was probably taking one vehicle home to bring my truck back to load up the tires & whells I was trying to sell. PM me for my phone number before the next one that is May 17-19 of this year.

Will do. I got a flyer for the one in May. We will be at that one for sure. On Saturday.

Will do. I got a flyer for the one in May. We will be at that one for sure. On Saturday.
Friend that is one here Demonracer, says Fri. is usually the best day. I have a friend back in Missouri goes to Pate every Spring, his brother lives in Big D, I would love to see it at least once, but I bet it is 95 GM! All the good Mopar events are East of the Miss. and I hate goes East!! ha Too darn far anyway. Big god mopar deal up in Mn in June but............

Pate usually has more Mopar than a lot of the general swap meets. I'll be going to Pate in late April, I haven't made up my mind as to whether to shop or set up.

I had never heard of the Pate swap meet. I may look into that one. About 3-4 hours from me but that's not to bad.

-
Back