Consistantly 100 degrees daily

-
It finally started raining here, nice and slow, since daybreak.
It has cooled down alot, to around 70 deg F.
I think I have the small house projects finished, since it is cool outside.
Now I need to do stuff, but cant because it is raining, oh well, the cool down was much welcomed.

Today. 100 degrees, no wind, 35% humidity (low for here). IF we had 30mph wind it would be pretty decent.

We are not in Kansas Toedoe.

Not only has it been hot on this side of the state but we have also been dealing with this. This fire is about 18 miles north of my house and is at about 60,000 Acres right now and is the 6th largest in the State history. They're really having a hard time with it. There's another fire 90 miles up the road in the Glenwood Canyon that has had I-70 shut down for 4 days now that was causing a big mess.
Here has been the high 90's low 100's but the humidity is only around 10 to 15% so if nothing like down south or back east. It is a dry heat which is a big difference.

View attachment 1715577629

View attachment 1715577630

:(:(:(:(:(

Hot here but no Humidity( it's a dry heat :) :) ). The monsoon season has been non existent. It raises the humidity some but settles the desert dust off of stuff. Not good weather when you have to worry about "Valley Fever" Of course Covid is the only thing killing people or so they say.

Just started in on a 68 valiant that had just been sitting and deteriorating since the early 80's. The whole interior is sun beaten dust. I'm working in a dirt driveway and it's 100 everyday. I sweat through a shirt just getting my tools out. The dust and dirt just sticks to me. Low 90's would be fantastic.

-
Back