Console Mounting Bracket Template

-

1969VADart

Reaction score
I have just about pulled together everything I need to do a column to floor shift conversion in my 69 Dart. I was wondering if anyone has a template that can be used to make sure that the console mounting brackets are welded in the correction location? Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCF1679 (Medium).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 608
  • DSCF1850 (Medium).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 537
  • DSCF1847 (Medium).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 531
  • DSCF1848 (Medium).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 607
  • DSCF2944 (Medium).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 501
I beleive I got mine from Redfish. Worked like a charm. Might try reaching out to him

BracketMockUp_zps46996a08.jpeg

Consolewithshifter_zpsdca214d5.jpeg

Wanted to say thanks to Redfish for hooking me up with the template for the console mounting brackets. I have one last question. Is there a particular set of screws that I need to mount the console to those brackets? Or can I use any basic type of screw and washers?

I know this is an old thread but do you still have the template?

Wanted to say thanks to Redfish for hooking me up with the template for the console mounting brackets. I have one last question. Is there a particular set of screws that I need to mount the console to those brackets? Or can I use any basic type of screw and washers?

I know this is an old thread but do you still have the template?

Unfortunately, I don't have the template anymore. It was pretty much destroyed in the process of doing my conversion. But seeing as you have the dimensions in your second post, I suspect you could replicate the same template relatively easy. Just use something sturdy, like double thick poster board.

-
Back