control arm

-

aaadave

Reaction score
this is probably a stupid question, but is an e body lower control arm the same as an a body, and is the disk brake set up on a 73 challenger any better than the m body set up? sending a rusted out 73 chally to the crusher and wondered if i should pull em before it's gone. dave.

Anything thats savable off the challenger i would save. Post pix on for E bodys only. People restoring one migth need some of the decent metal pieces off it.

i've already picked about every thing but the front brakes off of it. i have never seen a car down here as rusted as this thing is. it will make a new york salt car look like it came out of the desert. lol. i think it may have been a victim of one of the hurricanes we had.

The 73 Challenger disc brake SPINDLE is the same as the 73-76 A body disc brake setup. The upper control arm is different. The spindles & calipers are very desirable in a body brake conversions although you would have to use the 73-76 A body upper control arms. 73-74 E body spindles are also a direct bolt on to 66-70 B bodies for disc conversion.
This will help a lot:
DISC-O-TECH: Stop on a dime from Mopar Action and Rick Ehrenberg

-
Back