Conversations limit exceeded - how to fix?

-

azaustin

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
When I tried to message another FABO member I got a notice that I have exceeded my limit on conversations. I tried to figure out how to delete some old conversations, but had no success. What should I do?

There should be a box on the right side of each conversation. Click the box, a drop down menu will appear, then select an option from that menu. You can choose to leave the conversation but accept future messages, this will delete it and free up space in your inbox.

When I tried to message another FABO member I got a notice that I have exceeded my limit on conversations. I tried to figure out how to delete some old conversations, but had no success. What should I do?

Delete any unwanted conversations. To delete a conversation, go to it and check 'leave conversation'.

Buy a Gold Membership. You get a huge number of conversations, and it helps ensure this forum will continue to exist.

I think you only get 15 unless you are a Gold member. Here is some instructions. How to delete conversations from your inbox...
I am a gold member. Thanks for the instructions. I will read them. I wanted to finish reading your link you posted earier on how you built up your 273. I got to where you were getting it painted and had to quit - couldn’t get back. Great series on building your motor as far as I got.

I am a gold member. Thanks for the instructions. I will read them. I wanted to finish reading your link you posted earier on how you built up your 273. I got to where you were getting it painted and had to quit - couldn’t get back. Great series on building your motor as far as I got.

No, your gold membership expired a month ago....

-
Back