Status
Not open for further replies.

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Help anybody know of a clean ebody cuda convert body for sale anywhere ? don't want a drive train or suspension and don't care what it started life as{ 6cyl -318 all good } just a complete clean body , would consider a chally body as well -A friend was going to chop a cuda and make one but with cars coming available due to the economy it don' make sense to butcher a clean cuda body if we can find convert somewhere else for sale at a decent price

You should NEVER have to apologize for loving a Mopar - no matter what body style. I fall asleep at night dreaming about my Dart and Demon projects, but truth be told, I'll always be a B body guy first and foremost. And who can deny that the E-body is just one of the sexiest Mopars that ever rolled off the assembly line?

As the enigmatic Rodney King once asked: Can't we all just get along?

to answer you question, no, I have no idea where you can find a convert e-body, but God speed, my fellow Mopar aficionado.

Wow You said clean,E body,and convertible all in one sentence.Those words do not even go together LOL.I found a 1970 Grand Coupe Barracuda around 1993.I go over to the guys house about 3-4 times a year and bug him about it.He always says I might of sold it Yesterday,or I might sell it tomarrow,but I don't want to sell it today!!WTF man???The last 4 times I pulled out cash.His son is around 24 and he even said sell it Dad.The son told me that it was not even his Dads car.It was my Moms and he never even drove it.They got a divorce in the early 80's and Dad got the Barracuda.It has been in a small garage ever since I found it.It is rusty but I have seen alot worse.Its all together and has a brand new top on it.He might sell it someday ya right!
Jim

I have been told there is a slant 6 70 convert in New Castle. The guy had it sitting outside with 4 flat tires. A guy came up and offered him $30,000 for it

He talked to a buddy of mine to ask what he should do, he didn't want to sell it, so he was advised to get it out of sight.

There is a company in Texas making convertibles out of coupes. There might be more convertible Cuda's now than Ma Mopar ever built. They did it with the mustangs years ago. I would hate to see a Coupe chopped into a convertible.

Build the coupe, sell it and buy a convertible. They are PRICEY, but if you want a nice car that is as popular as an E Body convertible, better have DEEP POCKETS, chop a hardtop, and what do you have?

I should have kept mine. I cannot afford it now

4BBDCuda.jpg

Taken in the 80's when i still owned it

lowrescuda.jpg

Same car taken in 07 next to my Prowler. Hoppies has this and a 70 convertible cuda, plus several other cars. He likes convertibles. He said his grandson wants this one

lowrescuda.jpg

4BBDCuda.jpg

thanks for the advice but this guy has more cars than all of us put together { probably times ten } he still has the 70 hemi cuda he bought new when he was 18 with 35k on it and restores a 6-10 cars a year for himself and for the mopar brethren he just chopped a dart gts and put a new gen 5.7 in it and has a wild hair up his about doing a new gen 426 cuda ragtop and he has always done what he set out to do in the past and I'm sure he will do so again evn if he ends up chopping a coupe from his stash of project cars , he is just thinking with the current downturn cars are coming up for sale again and if he can find a rag he will save the coupe for later I'm trying to help him locate one because he is currently in Abody mode and helps me a lot with my car 8)

I have a '70 Challenger ragtop project car I'll sell. It's not 'clean' but it's not broken in two like the Dart I sent you the pics of either. I bought it from a neighbor who owned it for 15 years but never got around to restoring it. I'll take $9500 for it. Needs metal work but definately restorable.
Dallas

Jesus Dallas I feel like a chaperon at the prom lol , You know this cars for Peter I'll tell him to call you if you don't want to call him first -jeez you two are like a couple of 12 year olds after a first date haha , oh and he just needs 1 of those stainless pieces now { passenger side } he found one for the drivers side - good hearing from you tho :toothy10:

South of Dallas about 60 miles and i've got a 70 hard top cuda that will make a good candidate for your project. Has a 72 rear valance with complete interior in a rolling state. Roof caved in about 6 inches but nothing that can't be fixed. $3500 Good Missouri title. Hello Dallas.

South of Dallas about 60 miles and i've got a 70 hard top cuda that will make a good candidate for your project. Has a 72 rear valance with complete interior in a rolling state. Roof caved in about 6 inches but nothing that can't be fixed. $3500 Good Missouri title. Hello Dallas.

Thanks Small block but he has plenty of hardtop cars already he is just thinking the economy might provide a decent bodied rag and spare the hardtop from the chop , Hey Dallas I told him about your car and told him to call you

, Hey Dallas I told him about your car and told him to call you

Thanks,
He did call me Monday. The weather was nice today so I took some pics to send him. He gave me his email address over the phone but I must have written it down wrong as they bounced back. If you could PM his addy to me I would appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back