[SOLD] Convertible 67/68/69 parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for the pieces that the rear seat convertible panels attach to at the top. The holes in the panel top are screwed to them and the inside fuzzies/felts are attached to them. Both sides are needed. I check pm's every day. Any condition . Thanks

I'm looking for the pieces that the rear seat convertible panels attach to at the top. The holes in the panel top are screwed to them and the inside fuzzies/felts are attached to them. Both sides are needed. I check pm's every day. Any condition . Thanks

I am not sure exactly what you are needing. Unless you are talking about the trim that screws to the top of the back seat (I don't think you are) the trim will be Barracuda or Dart specific and year specific also.

Do you have a pic of what you're looking for? I got a bunch of convertible stuff in a parts lot and don't know much about them. I could take pics.

I did look to see if I had any extras. Only 4 here. 2 inner and 2 outer here I guess. I cant help you ( unless a pic will help ).

I am not sure exactly what you are needing. Unless you are talking about the trim that screws to the top of the back seat (I don't think you are) the trim will be Barracuda or Dart specific and year specific also.

I did look to see if I had any extras. Only 4 here. 2 inner and 2 outer here I guess. I cant help you ( unless a pic will help ).

RedFish, a picture would help. It looks like I might get 1 side. Are they left and right?

The parts hold the top of the plastic side panels on each side of rear seat. The panels cover the metal inner body structure and parts are attached to that body metal. Rear quarter window handles go through the panels. Hard for me to describe the parts and I've never really seen them, but they secure the top of the panel and fuzzies.

These would be fairly simple to fabricate from samples /details.

Attachments

• 67 vert felt supports inner.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 67 vert felt supports poter.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 142
The outers have the galvanized coating so they may very well be solid/usable. The inners are often very rusted. I bought the 2 inners shown many years ago for that reason. I'll assume I tossed my originals since I didn't find them here.

The outers have the galvanized coating so they may very well be solid/usable. The inners are often very rusted. I bought the 2 inners shown many years ago for that reason. I'll assume I tossed my originals since I didn't find them here.

Thanks for the pictures I never thought they would look like that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back