Convertint to power steering

-

Paul King

MrPJK
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,hope to change my 66 Dart 273 over to power steering from standard ,i would like to buy a complete kit if possible .Thanks

You might run an ad. Maybe someone is going to do the opposite conversion and willing to swap parts with you. For a stock setup, you need to get the steering gear, 90 degree pressure fitting, hoses, pump assembly with pulley, brackets, crank pulley, center steering column shaft, and the coupler.

You might run an ad. Maybe someone is going to do the opposite conversion and willing to swap parts with you. For a stock setup, you need to get the steering gear, 90 degree pressure fitting, hoses, pump assembly with pulley, brackets, crank pulley, center steering column shaft, and the coupler.
Thanks Cudamark

We are the only vendor that provides a total bolt on solution for your application. However, the cast iron water pump engines require a pulley for the Saginaw pump that is NOT reproduced. CVF and March have part numbers, but they are not correct. I'm usually able to find these to complete the kit. Reach out any time. Bergmanautocraft.com, site sponsor and participant for over 15 years!

We are the only vendor that provides a total bolt on solution for your application. However, the cast iron water pump engines require a pulley for the Saginaw pump that is NOT reproduced. CVF and March have part numbers, but they are not correct. I'm usually able to find these to complete the kit. Reach out any time. Bergmanautocraft.com, site sponsor and participant for over 15 years!
Thats my probiem is the pump bracket ,if i dont have the old style bracket ,i would have to change the rad,water pump and timming chain cover .to much cost and work .Thanks

I have everything to bolt this on. Its the PULLEY thats the tough part. PM me if you want to order. I can usually find them..

I have a stock set up off my 72.

-
Back