convrt top latches new repo $49.99

-

lkopaska

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey anybody need top latches for a body and early b,c body cars?
thought it was a miss print on line , ordered new repo latches for my 67 cuda from YEAR ONE $49.99 @ both right and left sides.

They came in today perfect - checked web page and they are still listed for $49.99 heck of a buy !!!!

Lon;:blob:8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

They are a good buy. Unfortunately they won't fit my '69 C-Body vert despite the description. :(

I need to get a set for my 67 cuda, I seem to remember them being available but at a higher price. I will have to check them out.
Thanks,

bob

Hope my tax refund comes before they change the price. I have one of my latchs that is missing the springs, and I had to put a roll pin in one side. Do the look like decent repops? Seems like I have seen them before for around $250 a set.

That's a great price. If I had some extra funds I'd get a pair and set them aside for my GTS. I don't mind running older, less-perfect ones in my Barracuda.

Hey Guys ;
They are the same latches as on e,bay for $275.00
exellent quality great fit and finish; Im thrilled with mine.
Comes with all mounting screws also, nice and plated (I like shiney parts)
Thy fit 67-69 A-body.

Dont miss out!!

Lon;

I did not order those because I thought that was a misprint.
Thanks for the heads up!
Me place order today.

Darryl

Steve they are each, but a hick of a deal. I sure am happy that I do not own
a 71 vert though ,close to $600 for latches.
I just place an order, as mine are terrible condition.

Thanks Ikopaska for your post
Darryl

Ordered drivers side as well as a pr of anti-rattle plates ($6).
https://www.yearone.com/Product/1966-74-a-b-e-body/px503s

I also thought typo.... (reg $159 on sale $149?) but order went thru. Never seen em ever priced this low. Remember to get extra 10% discount- and if you need multiple parts- get em all at once as their shipping is a killer if you order parts separately.

FYI- Drivers side (UJ32LH) are out of stock...

Ordered a set this weekend, I was afraid to wait for fear they would go back to the regular price. Been trying to figure out the drastic price cut, overstock? crappy repro? or inventory closeout? typo? or guess it could just be a sale. No email today saying "whoops, that price is..." Maybe all of these orders will make them see that they need to make more repro parts for our cars as REASONABLE prices.

Year One now has a 20% discount going which drops the price on these to $39.99 ea. Discount code is WEB22413
Looks like I bought mine a few days too early.

Sure wish I could justify buying a pair right now... How long is the 20% discount good for? And is there a special code for it?

Good luck. I do hope these reproductions are made of quality materials wont break even easier than the originals did.

Good luck. I do hope these reproductions are made of quality materials wont break even easier than the originals did.

I just ordered a set for my 67 rag fish, I'll let you know how they work out. In the meantime I'll also keep the old ones just in case I need them.

-
Back