-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkbug

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Only 100 of these were imported to the states. Cool little rig just don't have time+too many projects. Hate to sell it, but the 67 NEEDS SOME HEADS!!!! (hint hint a body guys..)

I had a previous add thinking it was an lj-20. I have an open GREEN oklahoma title with the vin number and according to that, it's an lj-10. It is a rolling project. It has a Toyota rear axle in it now and I have the matching front to go with. The axle isn't secure because it doesn't have the spring perches welded. I believe the gears in the axles are 4.10. Not sure.

Needs the fuel tank installed, in-line pump installed, and a few other things like bleeding the clutch and brakes needs taken care of before it drives. I have started the motor on carb cleaner so I know the motor is good. Two spots of rust on the same spot on both sides about the size of a dollar maybe an inch bigger. Both are on flat spots and very easy to patch. A couple spots under the hood also but nothing severe.

Would make a GREAT rock crawler or with some love an in town driver. I'm sure it would get killer gas mileage.

The motor -

1989 dodge colt 1.6 iron block

Fuel injected - missing an ECM but it is $80 from my local dealer, or you could go with an aftermarket one ($30 for a cheap one) since it runs off of points. (what I was told by a 4x4 friend)

Tranny I am not sure exactly what it is, but it's a Nissan 5 speed 2wd tranny. Will need a divorce mount t-case, which I have the original LJ-10 t case that would work, just needs a couple gears put in. I would go with a samurai t case.

All in all this rig has great potential and it is worth what I have it priced at. It is definitely unique. Some say there were less than 100 imported through out the 70s and 80s.

I am taking ALL reasonable offers and will make a deal for the first person to show with cash.

MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS!!!!

I have TONS of pictures via text/email

Everything is sold as is1

afedd7d1.jpg

a6fb88ee.jpg

021c853a.jpg

9fab15ad.jpg

6a6bf914.jpg

e058cef6.jpg

578a4a0d.jpg

5bec133c.jpg

d0d0b10a.jpg

43f00597.jpg

38ebc73b.jpg

ad82ee85.jpg

bd6f1f90.jpg

d060b52b.jpg

cabcc65e.jpg

bb6604e4.jpg

2185ac9f.jpg

d9bca0dc.jpg

258a51bf.jpg

5c492c0f.jpg

i had one in 75 came with 360 cc inline 2 cylinder 2 stroke
would go just about anywhere 600x16 military tread tires top speed 45mph @10,000 rpm

Hey DKbug, you must not be checking your private messages, dude if you still have the little Suzuki I would love to buy it from you so please let me know one way or the other, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back