Cool turbo build.

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had to share some work

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z97y2Zb3YRQ"]YouTube - SLANT 6 TURBO MANIFOLD BUILD.wmv[/ame]

I am waiting to see the next move to be made and watch his next video :thumbup:
I hoped some folks will enjoy seeing this video
thank you Snake, and you are welcome
I have never seen it before :scratch:

That's really cool mike. Thanks......but you know, I wonder why everybody thinks it so cool to stick suck *** music on a cool video? People do it all the time.

wow that took some serious thinkin skills ...very cool....

Some nice work.

That is some really impressive fabrication. For those of is who are not so talented, a lot of those collectors/junctions are available commercially. Fred built our header using pieces from SPD since he was inexperienced and had no idea how to fabricate a lot of this stuff.

If you can do it yourself, it's probably cheaper and gives you more design flexibility to just do that.
This guy should make these and sell them!

Attachments

• 100_3489-2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 201
I am glad everyone is enjoying this guy's work, and how he went about it:thumbup:
I turned the sound down and had another window open on U-Tube and was enjoying some Johnny lang, I did not care for the music , But hay :happy1: it takes all kinds to make the world go round

That is some really impressive fabrication. For those of is who are not so talented, a lot of those collectors/junctions are available commercially. Fred built our header using pieces from SPD since he was inexperienced and had no idea how to fabricate a lot of this stuff.

If you can do it yourself, it's probably cheaper and gives you more design flexibility to just do that.
This guy should make these and sell them!

Fred did a great job on those Bill :thumbup::thumbup: I am looking forward to the completion :headbang: I thought of you when I seen this :thumbup:

I was pretty fascinated by the fabrication of the collector.Very cool stuff!

-
Back