Cool Wagon on Ebay

-

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Other-V-100-1963-plymouth-valiant-wagon-/291238119710?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43cf25091e&item=291238119710&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]Plymouth Other V 100 | eBay[/ame]

:burnout:

Hey. There is my old mint green wagon that I converted into a two door 11 years ago. It even had the 88 Fury roller motor that I put in it, but the auto trans is gone. I was looking to buy it but was told it was sold to a guy in Connecticut. A friend of mine offered to buy it at $3K, but he didn't take it seriously. (shrugs) I would bid on it if I was down in Florida, now.

I like it. Unfortunately I personally don't deal with cars posted on E-Bay. Personal sale w lots of pics and a real price negotiation, bidding to win is just not my style

I just saw this am on eBay. Super cool and different. It Definately had me thinking it would be great to get it and give it the final details and paint it needs!

how can it be in Florida when in all the pictures there is snow around it......I have never been to Florida but I was under the impression that its really warm there.

Snow? Odd there should be snow on the ground when there are green leaves on the trees. Looks like a white sand driveway.

I've always wanted to do the 2-door conversion to an early B-body wagon. Sort of a nomad max wedge type thing...

-
Back