cooling ?

-

shifter

Reaction score
I am building a 1969 Dart automatic with a 440 using a Shumacher mount kit for a 318 K-Frame. I'm expecting 550 to 600 horse at the crank. Currently, I am at the point of fitting a radiator so I can cut the support to the proper size. While researching aluminum radiators, I found that there are many different choices, with a wide variety of price ranges. What aluminum radiator would you suggest, and with what electric fan(s)? If necessary I can fabricate my own brackets. Any advise you can give is greatly appreciated, and really helps cut down on the guess work.

Summit racing sells a nice aluminum one. Which one you use depends on what water pump housing you have. What side is the lower hose on ?

Welcome new guy. Tou might try the website of board member Cuda66273. I saw his radiators at at a swap meet and they looked good and were a good price. www.4secondsflat.com Has a sweet gas tank also that fits in the spare tire well. Hope this helps. Ray

I used a Jeg's 26x19 "ford style" universal radiator. nice radiator, but you have to TIG your own mounts on....i was going to use homemade brackets with rubber top and bottom if i hadn't TIGged some brackets on it.

it was 169.99

-
Back