Cope Racing Transmissions CRT videos

-

Bobzilla

Reaction score
I just stumbled upon some videos on Youtube posted by Cope Racing Transmissions (CRT). He is putting some good technical information out there and highlighting some of his parts. Figured I would post one here so anyone searching FABO can find these.

Seems like a great guy. And that look when the phone rings the first time... lol.

They are good people. Very helpful.
I’d buy from them again.

He's a good dude. I thought I saw somewhere that he's not doing transmissions anymore. Maybe just doin parts now, I don't know. Hope he's doin ok.

He's a good dude. I thought I saw somewhere that he's not doing transmissions anymore. Maybe just doin parts now, I don't know. Hope he's doin ok.
Last I spoke they were focus on converters only and selling parts.

Last I spoke they were focus on converters only and selling parts.
Yeah that's about what I read on here.......mightta been you that said it. I honestly don't remember.

from what i understood from him was that Ultimate done all his converters . But maybe i misunderstood him

John is top notch, I’ve known John since 2003. He’s invited me into his home for supper, invited me to room together with him and his late father during swap meets,and gave me my first tour of downtown Chicago. As a businessman he has been a true innovator for the torqueflight community. If you haven’t seen his new valve bodies that incorporate the Tesla valve, you NEED to check that out. I’m almost positive most of John’s converters are from PTC. And have been since I’ve known him.

I think it was this video below where explains the deal with not building assembled transmissions for a while. Sounds like he just needs time to get caught up on orders and cannot find another good employee to help. Still selling parts and has those full kits of all the parts used for a build. Check out the video.

I think it was this video below where explains the deal with not building assembled transmissions for a while. Sounds like he just needs time to get caught up on orders and cannot find another good employee to help. Still selling parts and has those full kits of all the parts used for a build. Check out the video.

I used a local builder here in San Antonio that did an EXCELLENT job. He too is way behind on builds and cannot find anyone to train in his craft. He will be closing the business after many decades because he just cannot do it all himself anymore. Sad indeed.

John is top notch, I’ve known John since 2003. He’s invited me into his home for supper, invited me to room together with him and his late father during swap meets,and gave me my first tour of downtown Chicago. As a businessman he has been a true innovator for the torqueflight community. If you haven’t seen his new valve bodies that incorporate the Tesla valve, you NEED to check that out. I’m almost positive most of John’s converters are from PTC. And have been since I’ve known him.

true on using PTC convertors

-
Back