Cordoba radiator in '72 Duster

-

AndyF

Reaction score
It fits but it is a tight fit. I like how it looks, it has a very OEM appearance. I'm pretty sure this will keep the engine cool but I won't find out until the wiring is finished.
DSC_3651 (Large).JPG
DSC_3652 (Large).JPG
DSC_3659 (Large).JPG

Wait, what?! Is that a big block without a distributor and has coil packs? Awesome! Do you have pics of the build Andy? From what I see, that Duster is a work of art. Mike

LMAO! Guys, he has been documenting the engine build and car build in threads for a while now.

Search his profile for threads he started.

Wait, what?! Is that a big block without a distributor and has coil packs? Awesome! Do you have pics of the build Andy? From what I see, that Duster is a work of art. Mike

Yes, it is a low deck 512 with sequential injection and coil near plug. Should be running here shortly if I stay in the garage and work rather than coming in the house and surfing the web.
DSC_3640 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
looks tall from these angles, hows the hood clearance?

Wow!! How did you manage to make Cordoba radiator fit? I contemplated using one from a 75 Cordoba in my 360 dart but seemed too wide. Came out nice!!:thumbsup:

The trick was to replace the front core support. Once you do that the Cordoba radiator just bolts in.

No, the core support came from US Car Tool. I then made some modifications to the USCT core support for my radiator. If I was doing it again I'd tweak the design even more. Some stuff you just can't figure out until the project is done and then you see how it could've been better or easier.

nice. also good to know this isn't a bolt in for any of us

-
Back