Corning Arkansas car show Pic's

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am bet down tired 8) But I thought I would share my day before I kick my feet up :happy10:
It was a record attendance year :cheers: 211 cars =P~
I had the only slant 6 there and enjoyed talking with everyone :happy10:

Treva and I took my granddaughter to her first car show today :happy10:
She told everyone Quote Thats my Papaw's car :toothy10:
We got there early and glad we did

I hope yall enjoy :happy10:

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 073.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 378
  • kennies camera $##$ 098.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 358
  • kennies camera $##$ 112.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 361
  • kennies camera $##$ 110.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 363
  • kennies camera $##$ 103.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 391
  • kennies camera $##$ 102.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 368
  • kennies camera $##$ 101.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 378
  • kennies camera $##$ 129.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 373
  • kennies camera $##$ 091.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 371
  • kennies camera $##$ 088.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 382
Yep!! I seen an early A there 8)

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 142.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 374
  • kennies camera $##$ 141.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 372
  • kennies camera $##$ 140.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 346
  • kennies camera $##$ 124.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 322
  • kennies camera $##$ 125.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 369
  • kennies camera $##$ 123.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 367
  • kennies camera $##$ 122.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 339
  • kennies camera $##$ 120.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 353
I sure miss my old camera, The batteries went low on the one I borrowed fast so I started taking quick shots :clock:

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 133.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 368
  • kennies camera $##$ 132.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 365
  • kennies camera $##$ 131.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 357
  • kennies camera $##$ 130.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 367
  • kennies camera $##$ 109.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 351
  • kennies camera $##$ 107.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 356
  • kennies camera $##$ 105.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 348
  • kennies camera $##$ 119.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 348
  • kennies camera $##$ 099.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 378
  • kennies camera $##$ 100.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 377
Macy took a pony ride and watched all the loud ad fast cars pull in, we was there in the first 50 cars. It was a great day, but know I am tired, Tractor pulls and lawn mower races kept us busy. My camera I had went dead on me early :angry7:, But at least I had one to get a few shot's :happy10:

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 116.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 320
  • kennies camera $##$ 115.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 327
  • kennies camera $##$ 127.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 318
  • kennies camera $##$ 136.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 345
  • kennies camera $##$ 137.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 348
  • kennies camera $##$ 138.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 329
  • kennies camera $##$ 147.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 357
  • kennies camera $##$ 095.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 352
  • kennies camera $##$ 146.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 334
Thanks for sharing the pics, Mike. Looks like there was a decent Mopar turnout. Love the paint on that C-cab.

Wylde1.

Great pics...Is that a 60 Dodge next to the yellow Charger? I like those fin cars.

Looks like a great time Mike!:cheers:
That plum crazy Bee has a similiar stance to one of my builds.

Attachments

• DSC00040%20(Custom).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 344
  • kennies%20camera%20$##$%20101.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 319
Thanks for the pics.
Glad you enjoyed them cjh :happy10:

Thanks for sharing the pics, Mike. Looks like there was a decent Mopar turnout. Love the paint on that C-cab.

Wylde1.
There was a few for sure Wylde1, And I agree, that C-cab paint was outstanding =P~

Great pics...Is that a 60 Dodge next to the yellow Charger? I like those fin cars.
Close, But it was a 58 ford :happy10:

GREAT pics brother!!! It looks like you, Treva, and your grand daughter had a really nice time and perfect weather today! As great as the cars were I just know that the best part was getting to share in it with family. Thanks for posting the pics my friend!

GREAT pics brother!!! It looks like you, Treva, and your grand daughter had a really nice time and perfect weather today! As great as the cars were I just know that the best part was getting to share in it with family. Thanks for posting the pics my friend!
Macy was in her car set and Treva and I was in the front riding down the road and Macy ask what that thing was on the door :toothy10: She could see the door lock and ask where the button was to lock Meme's door :toothy10: and she made me keep the dome light on all the way there, it was here first long drive in Victoria :happy10:

Looks like fun times Mike!

Thanks for the pics bro.

Victoria was my favorite!
Thank you Tony, She got allot of attention and I was going to wait till the sun got closer to noon to take pictures of her and my family and there cars together but the Batteries let me down. It was fun watching people look at her and scratch there heads :toothy10: I did talk to a couple man and wife, that seen her run down the track at George Rays and was surprised to see me there, Macy would walk over to people that was looking at Victoria and she would say "That's my Papaw's car and shake her head up and down and say it's fast to like a grown up :toothy10: she talks with her hands allot and it was so funny see her talk to grown ups there :toothy10:

thanks Mike, great pics.
Glad you enjoyed them Tnplumber, There was some real nice completed cars there and it seemed like all of them walked over to look at this Valiant and it seemed like all of them owned one at one time in there life, she's no tailor queen but a daily driver :happy10: I wish my batteries in my camera was up when we all drove out and everyone hit the gas station =P~ I parked away from the pumps and all the hot rods was in line for gas 8) about 8 cars and a perfect photo shoot.

Looks like a great time was had by all. Great Pictures!!!!
We had a big day dustermaniac :happy10: I spent Friday cleaning her up and found my row of 1/4" deep well socket's under my back seat :toothy10: Being a daily driver I cleaned everywhere I could :happy10: So you can imagine it was a full day enjoying cleaning and taking a shade brake by my cooler 8)
I herd many MANY folks say they have not seen a slant six in a long time and one ol guy said I still have 300k miles to go on that /6 8)
all the MoPar folks walked over to look at her and showed some of there friends what a slant 6 looked like that has never seen one, A farmer said he remembered his dad having 3 power unit's on his rice farm pumping water :happy10:

There was some very nicely built cars all around me =P~

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 098.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 278
  • kennies camera $##$ 053.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 291
  • kennies camera $##$ 055.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 279
I am bet down tired 8) But I thought I would share my day before I kick my feet up :happy10:
It was a record attendance year :cheers: 211 cars =P~
I had the only slant 6 there and enjoyed talking with everyone :happy10:

Treva and I took my granddaughter to her first car show today :happy10:
She told everyone Quote Thats my Papaw's car :toothy10:
We got there early and glad we did

I hope yall enjoy :happy10:

Hey memike...here are a few pics from car show here in texas.....what happened to your old camera? It took great pics....Tim

Attachments

• Eastlandoldripcarshow2010 53.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 277
  • Eastlandoldripcarshow2010 188.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 284
  • Eastlandoldripcarshow2010 192.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 302
Hey memike...here are a few pics from car show here in texas.....what happened to your old camera? It took great pics....Tim
The lens retractor broke a gear Tim, But I am getting another one just like it the first of the month :cheers: I was wondering who would notice the bad quality of the pictures first :happy10: Yep :happy10: I wish I would have had my old FinePix 3800 with me, I would have had plenty of battery life and took some pictures of everyone leaving :cheers: the little town of Corning was full of hot rod's on the street.
Dang Man!!!!! your Duster looks great A five star car for sure =P~

Thanks for sharing the pics memike!! I always like to pack an extra set of AAs in my camera bag.:cheers: Thats alot of badass cars!

Thanks for sharing the pics memike!! I always like to pack an extra set of AAs in my camera bag.:cheers: Thats alot of badass cars!
Thank you DarTT, and I am glad you enjoyed the day of pictures :happy10: The camera I had uses a funky battery that has to be charged by the charger that you plug in to the camera so AA would not help me, My other camera does.
This truck was in the parking lot :happy10:

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 145.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 243
I am paying the price today. But it was well worth it :happy10:
My hips and neck are on fire but I have been here before 8).
Looking back on my day, I remember setting with my friends and family :happy10:
It was so much fun watching people look Victoria over and holding a crowed watching people look at the /6 and saying what a great engine they are.

One day I hope to make everyone proud here and have Victoria looking as nice as this 64 Barracuda :-D He was in my class and believe he took second place and when I talked to him he showed me his book and walked over and looked at my car and said he wishes he drove his more then he does :-D
Victoria and I enjoy the road and one day will come :cheers:that she will have a nice small shop to rest in.

Before you ask where my book of memories are :happy10: Treva said she has them all in a plastic container here on the hill somewhere or in storage :angry7: we could not find it :angry7:, we was in a made rush and I said forget it so we could be there when I said I would... Yep! I need a man cave for my stuff :-D Our cottage is small and when Treva get's ta moving things they seem to get put some where out of sight 8)

One day will come

Attachments

• kennies camera $##$ 120.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 191
  • kennies camera $##$ 122.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 225
  • kennies camera $##$ 123.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 207
Let's like a Great car show. Wish I could of made it. Sent my brother the link. Lot's of Farm equipment there too.

Let's like a Great car show. Wish I could of made it. Sent my brother the link. Lot's of Farm equipment there too.
Steam engines, very old tractors and tractor pulls :cheers:
A field full of Farm equipment :happy10:

-
Back