Couldn't Help Myself

-

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
A friend got one after talking about it, I looked at a few, and then found this.

PXL_20221227_201052120.jpg

A 2020 Scatpack Widebody with 7500 miles. I've got a decent job, good credit and no one to take care of but myself and two dogs, so I went ahead and said what the hell. I got what I consider a good deal, and I'm excited for spring to come around so I can take it out and enjoy it. The first drive was the 125 mile trip to my house. Wish I could have opened it up, but traffic and weather thought otherwise. It will get another bath tomorrow, and into storage it goes. It's gonna be a fun summer!

Last edited:
If you like it, then the "deal" doesn't really matter. Nice lookin car.

I did not know that Dodge made a Charger Scat Pac Wide body.
Gotta give a **** ton of marketing credit to Chrysler/whatever the parent company is for being able to wring as many options/models out of an ancient platform! The wide body was only available on the Hellcats to start with then it trickled down to the other models. Toss in the Scat pac and the 392 option and there’s another bunch of model combinations!

That’s an awesome colour; nice ride!

Congratulations!

Nice color, you’ll love it. Here’s mine non widebody.

38BB4FED-DB7B-419C-8882-B010F6365B0B.jpeg

Congrats! Beautiful car and color! Stupid question, What is a wide body?
Body flares, improved suspension, 20x11 wheels with 305/35r20 tires mostly. It's a $6k option on a Scatpack. Complete overkill for what I need, but isn't that half the fun? :lol:

A friend got one after talking about it, I looked at a few, and then found this.

View attachment 1716027229

A 2020 Scatpack Widebody with 7500 miles. I've got a decent job, good credit and no one to take care of but myself and two dogs, so I went ahead and said what the hell. I got what I consider a good deal, and I'm excited for spring to come around so I can take it out and enjoy it. The first drive was the 125ile trip to my house. Wish I could have opened it up, but traffic and weather thought otherwise. It will get another bath tomorrow, and into storage it goes. It's gonna be a fun summer!
If I wasn't so stubborn I'd get one, I prefer the charger over the challenger.

nice, when it was time to replace my wifes winterbeater last year (08 AWD charger) i picked up a used '14 police charger
basically the RT package with the 5.7 hemi BUT also with AWD

not a wide body, but we run it all year round

just last week i put over 100 miles on it during a blizzard
never skipped a beat

Sweet ride!! This current generation Charger I think is the best looking 4 door ever built. We have a Scat Challenger and, you will love your Charger!!

Took the car out yesterday before the storm was anywhere close. Got a better feel for the car at speed, man is it fun, can't wait for the roads to be clear. Had to take a few glamour shots before I put her back in her hole.

PXL_20230220_225554203~2.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back