CPOC Mopar show, Sept. 13, Leesburg, VA

-

Moparknighthawk

Reaction score
Join the Chrysler Product Owners Club for thier Pohanka Mopar show. Show starts around 10AM. Lunch will be provided. Come hang out with fellow Mopar enthusiasts.

sBo_jump.gif

*please e-mail dgelman@erols.com stating you will be attending and how many people. State your name, what vehicle you have and whether you are a CPOC member or not. (You don't have to be a member to participate, they are doing this for the food count for the lunch and as a pre-registration)

Below is the address for directions:

Pohanka Chrysler Dodge Jeep
219 Catocin Circle SE,
Leesburg, VA. 20175

Click here:

http://www.pohankachryslerdodge.com/...irections.html

I've talked to a few people, and there should be three, maybe for of us bringing our cars over the mountain from jefferson county.

Prodart, what time are you rolling out? I wouldn't mind following you down if you don't mind a B Body lol.

B bodies, C bodies, A bodies, all Mopar bodies are welcome! We usually have a good variety of all Mopars. Hope to see all of you there.

some of the guys seem to run a little behind so I'm figuring around eight thirty or so from my house and meet up with some others around eight forty five in charles town probably at the cone zone

I'm planning on coming with my Dart as long as it looks like a clear day...don't have any wipers! Still in semi-project mode with the Golden Girl but I love driving her. :angel10:

Moparknighthawk

Hey isn't Leesburg the home town where country singer Luke Bryan is from??

If so, he seems like a real cool dude and he puts on a great concert too! I wonder if he owns a Mopar:)

-
Back