Crackedback battery cables

-

Boxer71c

Reaction score
I am a new member and was needing some new battery cables for my 73 Dart Swinger and wow those dudes are high dollar! So I ended up getting in touch with Crackedback and ordered some of his. I’m sure just about all of you already know his quality but for those that don’t, The absolute best battery cable I’ve ever purchased! I highly recommend them and he will even customize the length if you want him to. Everything fit perfectly including all the connectors. I can’t recommend him enough. Thanks Cracked ..I have pics but am new to site and can’t post them.

When you can please post some photos.
I paid the random to classic ind for a new positive cable set. A bit disappointed that it was 2 to 3 inches short and the large rubber chunk by the firewall was not a good representation of an oem

Hopefully you can see in these pics the quality.

4AE55C49-6795-423F-AD42-EC111C065D68.jpeg

6320299A-F4A6-493C-8982-1929FEA4120C.jpeg

FBAA39D7-E72A-4FF7-855E-2CEE0D7A7F18.jpeg

Yeah, dang that guy. He's always doin stuff like takin peoples money and givin them good stuff. What a piece. lol

How much did they run you? I would be interested in 2 sets.
Hey bud, sorry I haven’t been on in awhile. I can’t recall exactly what they ran for the set. I want to say 75-100 for both, but don’t know if that’s exact. I know they were far cheaper than what I found online . And better quality! Sorry I don’t remember exactly what they were.

-
Back