Cragar SS front runner wheels

-

cpearce

Reaction score
Was there ever a Cragar SS 15x4 front runner with SBP? Or 3.5?

Yes. 14x6 is the smallest I have seen.

15 x 4 is the narrowest Cragar made the S/S. Can't get them anymore, now the narrowest is 15 x 4.5.

Not sure if it was ever made in 5 x 4 bp.

15 x 4 is the narrowest Cragar made the S/S. Can't get them anymore, now the narrowest is 15 x 4.5.

The narrowest I can find on there site is 15x6. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong spot?

Never made in the small bolt pattern.

Thanks guys. I guess I'll start looking for a 5x4.5 set then, fortunately my rotors are dual drilled.

Thanks guys. I guess I'll start looking for a 5x4.5 set then, fortunately my rotors are dual drilled.

That will definitely help with the search. You might even find a pair of 4"...and if you do, NEVER sell them.

I had a set on this car, sold it. Contacted the guy a few months later to try to get the wheels back and he traded them already.

67-Cougar-Small.jpg

Wow so apparently they've cancelled the 4.5 as well. I couldn't find them either.
Yep cancelled!! I have close to the last set made. I got mine and a month later my friend tried and they had been discontinued sadly.

Yep cancelled!! I have close to the last set made. I got mine and a month later my friend tried and they had been discontinued sadly.
How long ago did you buy yours?

I see 15x4's are available in Keystones though. Cragar website.

-
Back