-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backtobasics

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 Cragar Super Trick wheels. These are the predecessor to the Weld family of wheels

15x3.5 or 15x4 (hard to measure) skinny front runners.
15x14 rear wide

All 4 wheels are 5x4.5 (5x4 and a half) and 5x4.75 (5x4 and 3/4 quarters) dual drilled
5x4.5 is generally a Ford, and most Dodge/Chrysler/Plymouth (Mopar) pattern
5x4.75 is generally a Chevrolet, Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac bolt pattern

These are a 2 piece wheel, that are held together with bolts and nuts in the center of the wheel.

All 4 wheels are in above average condition. These wheels can be polished out, brushed or ?-- No lug nuts or center caps

I bought them to use in a mid 70's Dodge Colt (Plymouth Arrow) Pro Stock type build that is not in the cards.

$500.00 asking price. Price is somewhat negotiable, but these are seldom found in good matched sets, so I won't be taken.

Sorry for over detail, but copied my local Craigslist ad to educate the masses.

Shipping to be determined. Located in Kansas City.

Craigslistspeedparts041.jpg

Can you give me the distance from the rear mounting flange to the rim edge on both front and rears? thanks. Also a way to contact you. Have a buddy in KC that I could get to look at the wheels and pick up.

Fronts have 1.5 from back of wheel to outer most lip, so they are probably a 1" backspace.
Rears have 4.45 from back of wheel to outer most lip, so they are probably a 4.5" backspace.

FABO rules state no published emails or phone numbers (keep scammers away). I sent you my info via Private Message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back