-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67DARTGTCONV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 15 x8 4.25 backspace SBP new Cragars for sale.

I paid $325 for the pair.

I am asking $225 for the pair before I send them back.

Brand new with caps.

will ship. Located Winnipeg, Manitoba

Attachments

• Cragar.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 653
I may be interested. I have 15x10 in the SBP and want the standard size. I assume the 1.25 back space is the normal, right?
Do you have an idea what shipping to 32317 would be? Let me know the weight if you dont.

George

i have a set of 15 x8 4.25 backspace sbp new cragars for sale.

I paid $325 for the pair.

I am asking $225 for the pair before i send them back.

Brand new with caps.

Will ship. Located winnipeg, manitoba

good buy for someone!

Just a friendly headsup. Shipping on these parts from Canada when not using the Post Office USPS, can be very costly because any delivery service can charge any fee they want at the border. I forget what the fee is called. Someone will chimein. I just confirmed this buying a small projector...fee was $68. Postal was about $14, the guy wanted the order so he paid it. Just request the postal service. Oh, ps; I love Canada, we travel there every month, i married one, and the better part of my family now lives there.

Still hoping the seller can give me a good guess on the price to get the wheels to FLORIDA 32317. Per the above post, I would want the least costly service.

George in Tallahassee

Very interested if still for sale. I'm two provinces over and good ol' Greyhound would be easiest for both of us.

Let me know. Tks.

I need these wheels. Have now sold my old ones and the car is on stands.What is the shipping price to 32317? I have asked before, but you did not answer. Thanks, George

Sorry Guys,

I was down in Antigua for holidays and just got back. The rims were sold right away.
THanks for all of the responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back