Crap! My tailight fell off

-

timbolia

65Wagon
Reaction score
Got home Friday night and the passenger side tailight housing half that is attached to the tailgate ( or is supposed to be ) was gone. It had been sort of loose for a year or so I guess. I must have hit the speed bumps too fast on the way home.

Anyone have or know of one I can get to replace it? I just do not want to give the cops another reason to pull me over, I am not looking for show quality or anything like that.

65 Dart wagon
Thanks

Will a tail light off a 66 Dart GT work?
I have one extra one.

Best pic of it I have now:
998_0536.jpg

Got home Friday night and the passenger side tailight housing half that is attached to the tailgate ( or is supposed to be ) was gone. It had been sort of loose for a year or so I guess. I must have hit the speed bumps too fast on the way home.

Anyone have or know of one I can get to replace it? I just do not want to give the cops another reason to pull me over, I am not looking for show quality or anything like that.

65 Dart wagon
Thanks
I will be at wildcat tomarrow, i will see if he has one. if so i will get it.

Any luck on that tail light yet. I'm going to a yard saturday where I could probably snag one for 25-30 bucks. It would not be show quality, but it would be usable, that is if I can get it off the car. Factor in shipping and I'd say 40 bucks would get it.

Hi Guys,

No I have not found one yet. $40 would work, I am not looking for show quality at all. Just want to cover the hole in the tailgate

Good News! I just found another one for you. PM me with contact info.
Thanks, Mark

I miss a Fling and someone had wagon parts? Dammit

Geuss I will have to make it in the spring
....................................................................................................
Here's the one I have.......

Attachments

• 100_0835.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 93
the tail lights on the wagons are unique, the ones off a GT or standard body style will not work, wagons only I'm afraid...

I got 3 complete sets from a non-wagon car for 1966, but they won't fit your car

Bryan

-
Back