Craziest prices I've ever seen in a craigslist ad

-

ESP47

Reaction score
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/3812294872.html

I'll highlight worst of the worst

8 3/4 rear end complete with 3.55 POSI suregrip and 741 case ,Housing has been sand blasted and coated ring and pinion are from yukon as well as the new Diferantial comes with small bolt pattern axels asking 2800 this is a rust free and show room rear end.

340 Deluxe door panels black in color from year one for 70-72 Duster,Demon;Dart,Valiant,Scamp front doors and back panel comes with new clips,window cranks,door handles,arm rest bazel,arm rest and new screws will fit (67-72) A-body dodge and plymouth asking 1600 all af this parts are NEW.

Leather Bucket seats and rear Beanch Seat a Matching set from a 73 340 Duster they are black in color a lot of MONEY and time went into this seasts this seats were nothing but springs when I got them so I had to bring them back from the dead comes with seat tracks sell as set ONLY This seats where restore and re-done the right way asking 5200

A-body leather dash pad black in color from year one new 500 bucks fits 67-76 a-body mopars

5 ralley wheels that have been sand blasted and coated for 160 bucks a wheel plus 100 bucks in stupid enviromental fees comes with NEW polish rings and NEW center caps wheels are 5 on 4 small bolt pattern asking 1800

The 8K for a rebuilt 340 is as bad as the ones you point out.

Hey, dont lowball Him. This stuff is in box's

-
Back