What a great day =P~

Nella Friends FABO 057.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 058.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 059.jpg

Small Block said build it and have fun Creed :happy10:

Nella Friends FABO 072.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 073.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 076.jpg

I,m not that good with some cars.Is it a Plymouth? A Volare?8)Ok,just saw your second post.

I,m not that good with some cars.Is it a Plymouth? A Volare?8)Ok,just saw your second post.
Going circle track DRENO so it had to be a Plymouth =P~

Creedis is all ready started DRENO

Nella Friends FABO 128.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 126.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 125.jpg

We are home Small block, I will start pulling parts and selling them here for are F body folks

Nella Friends FABO 121.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 122.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 123.jpg

A thankful and happy day at Small Block's and a new MoPar will be on the dirt turning left soon 8)

Nella Friends FABO 107.jpg

Just wanted to thank Dad and Small Block. I will keep updated pics posted. And want to thank all FABO family for such a great site. This wouldnt have happened without yall.

Wow Creed, You're on that thing like a duck on a june bug, but something told me you were serious. I love it when i can be a part of a good plan. Keep me posted and i'll come down some saturday for a work day on it when ya have one. We'll get your dad to man the grill, as in BBQ. Oh , and you Creed can supply the chickies. LMAO !! Did i say work day?
Small Block

Haha, Thanks Small Block that sounds like a great plan. And Saturday, Grill and Workday dont all fit in the same sentence.

Well, I asked if there was going to be a build thread and low and behold here it is.

Fantastic.

Looking forward to seeing the progress.

That looks like a neat salvage yard there Mike, how about walking through there and snapping some drool pics for us?:cheers:

we aint on page two yet? wtf? motors not in there yet? it stuck on the stand?gotta clean it up or what? cmon we,s waiting fer more pics.

That looks like a neat salvage yard there Mike, how about walking through there and snapping some drool pics for us?:cheers:

Not a salvage yard, that thar is Small Blocks BACK YARD LOL or should I say back 40, The mans got more stash than a crack dealer in LA

There will be pics of engine very soon. I still am in the band and we had practice last night. Cant wait to work on it tonight.

Haha, Oh I know what you mean if i didnt have to work I would be working on it right now!!
Heck!! take the day off, It's going to rain all weekend :happy10:
It's nice on the hill today :cheers: I don't even have my phone on me :toothy10:

-
Back