Cruisin' the Coast 2019

-

440seven

Reaction score
For the first time ever I plan on going. Hopefully finishing and taking my duster as well. Staying at the Hard Rock.

So what's the deal with it? I've never been and not really sure where to start, parking, Do I need to register my car to a specific spot. How does it all work? School me.

For the first time ever I plan on going. Hopefully finishing and taking my duster as well. Staying at the Hard Rock.

So what's the deal with it? I've never been and not really sure where to start, parking, Do I need to register my car to a specific spot. How does it all work? School me.
Are you registered or just showing up unregistered? If you want to park in official ( the best ) areas with the other cars you will have to be registered. There are many official locations-each town has one. If you are registered, they will stamp your card at each location. When you have attended each location you can enter into a free drawing. I think you have until the Saturday before it ends to enter your stamped card for the drawing. Also, on Thursday is the unofficial mopar only gathering at the Long Beach harbor, called "Mopars at the Marina ". Most people get there well before noon.

Last edited:
best thing to do is go to crusin the coast.com and read everything. iv'e been going for the full 7 days for nearly as long as it's been going on, and it can be a real blast and a real pain at times. i always register, but i do it early. this late in the game, it'll cost 90 bucks to register. if i can help, just holler. dave.

Awesome! It looks like we’re going from Sunday to Thursday so we may can make that Thursday gathering. I’ll register my car when we get there, that is if it gets done it time.

Good luck with it. I'm trying get mine running in time too. Will be there regardless. I've never made it to the Long Beach event earlier than 11:00 and they were already full, but there is a lot more parking on the other side of the harbor a block away if you don't get there early enough.

If you are staying at the Hard Rock you will be all up in the middle of it. Cruise Central has been turned into a resort real nice. I live about 5 minutes from Long Beach Harbor but I couldn’t get off work that week but will make my days short.

-
Back